TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Want graphics? Don't call MisterOriginal because he will tell you to F...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
okay, in the spirit of moving on, I think that this thread really needs a new name.

How about: "Mr. Original's Rambling Thread"

Smile
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4489.msg19197#msg19197 date=1154390669]
okay, in the spirit of moving on, I think that this thread really needs a new name.

How about: "Mr. Original's Rambling Thread"

Smile
[/quote]Shuttup, stupid blonde!
Quote:Shuttup, stupid blonde!

Signs066

Geesh ... I had wanted to reply to a few things in this thread, but you're not helping matters here.
Go ahead and reply. I'll go smoke.
:popcorneaters:
Back to PC4 ...

Quote:According to your stories about your upbringing and relationships with family members, yours is very high.  This allows you to 'explore' negative statements, like PC4S's sick comments, for something redeemable and of value.  It also allows you to let verbal slights roll right off your shoulders -- which is good AND bad at the same time.

This is pretty much right on target and a good way to describe things, and I agree that it's good and bad. In reality, as you noted, I feel as though I don't take very much crap from people, but it may sound that way sometimes due to choosing battles.  With hubby for instance, he's been in "moods" for months at a time, and for the most part, I can let a lot of his comments roll off due to how stupid they are, but afterawhile there is a limit and he's had to shape up a lot.

For the most part, when I think about PC4, I'm thinking about comments that refer to the way someone has their store setup, their prices, and/or what they are selling.  I've never really understood why some people choose to list items that will only return a couple bucks so I do laugh when he states it bluntly.  I know that there have been other comments of his that have been more of a personal attack at someone, but I can't really respond in this case because it would have to be case by case, and Mr.O proved that point with the above.

Since I'm a participant in this thread, I'm assuming that his Blonde comment is an attempt at lightening the tone of the thread and/or evening out the insults (as he mentioned in another thread today).  It's somewhat strange logic, but I can kind of relate to it, and although I had the issue with Mr.O last night, I think he's basically a good guy and means no harm.

But ... if I were to let the Blonde comment slide --- then do I "get into trouble" with Bell again due to not attacking/hating Mr.O?  Do I get "in trouble" with the Bow and Arrow man (can't remember his name) if PC4 refers to his arrows?  ... or when he advises Andy to list items instead of whining.  I guess it's those type of comments where I agree and are the things I think about in reference to him.  He even told me to go away since I didn't even own a store anymore, and there is a certain amount of logic to that, so those types of comments just don't bother me.  He has gone off the deep end though, but in my case, that hasn't caused me to rubber-stamp him as "bad."
Quote:Since I'm a participant in this thread, I'm assuming that his Blonde comment is an attempt at lightening the tone of the thread and/or evening out the insults (as he mentioned in another thread today).  It's somewhat strange logic, but I can kind of relate to it, and although I had the issue with Mr.O last night, I think he's basically a good guy and means no harm.

Vital,

What world are you living in that makes you think that (A) you somehow deserve his insults (and delude yourself all you like, they were insults) and (B) that he was attempting to lighten the tone of the thread by saying "shuttup stupid blonde"?  :Smile

Mister Original, you are a total  Tool
[quote author=amy link=topic=4489.msg19210#msg19210 date=1154395842]
:popcorneaters:
[/quote]

:Smile
OK, I have been away and am just now playing catch up.  I hate to agree with Mr. O but he's right.

If I may be so bold ot interpret his coments.

I think he's saying that the video lacks something.  It has nothing to do with the way you look or talk but goll darn it.  GET MAD!  Add emotion to it.  Make a statement!  You want to be heard and remembered.  You look just fine, but animate your emotions and add music.

must have music....
Bell you've totally lost me.  I know they were insults, and I reacted.  He's focusing on the technical stuff now, but I know what he meant.  I also reacted to the "Dumb Blonde" comment.  Is that still not enough?

Anyway, with reference to my videos.  I guess I'm somewhat suprised at all this attention over what are admittedly some unskilled attempts at it.  If you were to look around in YouTube, my videos aren't all that out of the ordinary with respect to "dullness" and lack of technical skill.  That doesn't mean that I'll be happy with that skill level forever, but I figured that you have to start somewhere.

Originally all I wanted to achieve was just a slight notch up from this: http://www.sellersvoice.com/salespagev2.php?v=v2  and yes, it would have to be done with a better planned out speech, but to get to that point, I wanted to see how it was going to come out, once loaded onto YouTube.  I had planned on removing many of those videos and replacing them with others once I gotten my real video camera set up, but I haven't gotten to that point yet.  In the meantime, I'm getting a fair amount of hits (which is good and bad), but since I'm motivated to get the ebay protest stuff out then I figured that I might as well leave up the other videos, even if the traffic they generate is not for the best of reasons.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14