TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Want graphics? Don't call MisterOriginal because he will tell you to F...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=4489.msg19106#msg19106 date=1154310756]
It's not in my character to make fun of people.
[/quote]

Hmmmm.......remind me to stay on your good side. Wink
You girlies just misinterpreted everything.

Alright, anyone want to make a video with MrO? IPM me within 24 hours, or I turn mean and start making fun of EVERYBODY!!!

(hee hee hee)
I'm far from perfect.
I've make my mistakes.
Maybe my head is stuck up my asp, BUT...

What the heck is the purpose of ripping Vital about her looks on a public forum?  Were you a bully in school also?  Do you feel like you are the bigger person by putting her down?

Reading Vital's posts at various forums over the years, I came to the conclusion that Vital and I probably wouldn't become best friends.  Our opinions often differ greatly.  I may think some of her views/comments are asinine... as she probably does mine.  Whether I agree or not with Vital's points of view, I have never felt that she had an "agenda." 

Argue with her about her opinions... but making in fun of her looks on a public forum?  That is an all time low.  You've crossed the line.
Goodness!

Would everybody read a little slower! I didn't make fun of anybody!!!

Without any video to work with, I suppose I have to Photoshop a still to illustrate my point.
One thing I'm finding weird and also enlightening is that even the gals who are coming to my rescue have some other things to add that are a bit of a jab also.  I had originally read Anita's post as "probably WOULD" become best friends, and I laughed to myself and thought, yup, we probably would ... and I thought "probably Bell as well."  But ... oh well ...
[quote author=vitalfinds link=topic=4489.msg19119#msg19119 date=1154322691]
One thing I'm finding weird and also enlightening is that even the gals who are coming to my rescue have some other things to add that are a bit of a jab also.  I had originally read Anita's post as "probably WOULD" become best friends, and I laughed to myself and thought, yup, we probably would ... and I thought "probably Bell as well."  But ... oh well ...
[/quote]I noticed the same thing. It goes something like

I know Vital is [insert long, random list of negatives], but you, MrO, are [insert more extreme negatives].

It's a slick way to get in a double slam and look like an angel at the same time. Two for the price of one!
Vital,
NOOOOOOOOOOO.  I was not jabbing you in ANY way.  I was trying to explain (not very well apparently) that due to our difference of opinions, is probably why we have never become friends.  We haven't carried on a friendship outside of chat forums.  However, we have never ATTACKED each other publicly.  I think we have "co-existed" rather well over the years.
Mr. O

SHUT THE FUCK UP!
Just admit you're wrong.

Now the thing that's going to haunt me now is trying to remember all the differences of opinions.

Hummm .... PC4?  Wagglepop?  Ebay?  I don't know.  I thought we had that Wallace & Ladmo AZ bond, booo hoo.  (I'm exaggerating for effect here)

Maybe we all should have a thread to get all the dirty laundry out even if it's not all that dirty.  I realize that not everyone is going to be best buddies with everyone, but there's only a couple of people that I'm certain would irritate me in real life, and I've already told them off (and it's not even your Mr.O).  Big Grin

(remember the dancing whoo hoos?)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14