TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Want graphics? Don't call MisterOriginal because he will tell you to F...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
[quote author=vitalfinds link=topic=4489.msg19125#msg19125 date=1154324030] (and it's not even your Mr.O).  Big Grin

(remember the dancing whoo hoos?)
[/quote]

I know it's not me! Now, can I pleeeeeeeease have some footage so I can SHOW everybody what I've done a horrible job trying to talk about?

Edit to add: Just send me that 8 minutes that Regi put up.
Using your words, Mr. O.... Why don't you just admit you are wrong?

I'm sorry you don't understand what I am trying to relay, Laurie.  Over explaining is only going to make the situation worse.

Mr. O, You are still an asshole. 

I'm outta here...
[quote author=Anita link=topic=4489.msg19127#msg19127 date=1154324490]

Mr. O, You are still an asshole. 

I'm outta here...
[/quote]
And?
  Surrender  Why doesn't everyone take their size 13 shoe out of their mouth, now, and get on with it?  Every one of us here could get into heated arguments with everyone else occasionally, right?  Let's just start over on this! The ladies are offended, but we'll get over it -- maybe.
Surrender

But, Stardust! I was being good for once, darnit!
Okay, my last 2 cents.

Vital, PC4 is a sticking point for me. That doesn't mean I think it's okay to rip on you.
We do not all have to agree on everything to get along. However, we do need to respect one another.

Mr O. Anita is right. You were out of line. Did I already say that? Yep, think I did.

Now, apologize and we might all get over it. Be a man about it, just say it and cringe. We all make mistakes, but moving forward requires that we attempt to rectify them. I'll help you out by suggesting a couple of sentences to start out with. Wink

Mr. O is saying:

"Yikes, I behaved like an -----------(insert your own term here). I am so sorry. I will never do that again. Pleaaaaaaaaaase forgive me, Vital."

And mean it.
You and Anita need to stuff a sockpuppet in it. Vital loves me, and I didn't do anything wrong.
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=4489.msg19143#msg19143 date=1154345421]
You and Anita need to stuff a sockpuppet in it. Vital loves me, and I didn't do anything wrong.
[/quote]

Yoohoo, Anita, I'll take Kermit. Which one would you prefer??? Big Grin
All you ladies drive me nuts! What the heck's PC4, anyway? I've seen it in several places. Darned acronyms! Vital likes it, and you and Anita don't?
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=4489.msg19150#msg19150 date=1154351627]
All you ladies drive me nuts! What the heck's PC4, anyway? I've seen it in several places. Darned acronyms! Vital likes it, and you and Anita don't?
[/quote]
Happy001 Happy001

pc4 is postcards4sale, a troll on the Stores Board at ebay. "It" is a good description. It's fav activity is making generally nasty remarks to anyone he chooses on a particular day. However, I have been his fav victim for several months now.
Yes, Vital and I disagree on what kind of a "person" pc4 is. Vital feels that it tells the truth. That it is only being honest. COnsidering he discusses body parts of people he doesn't know, I tend to disagree with this in  a major way.

I hope that helps. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14