TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Want graphics? Don't call MisterOriginal because he will tell you to F...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Headbang  Hello2 
:popcorneaters:

vital you told me:
"If I ever become as nutty as Sundance was at that particuliar time, then feel free to let me know."

IM HERE TO LET YOU KNOW  Happy001
Well Xpp man, you confuse me.  It seems that there's no pleasing you.  I'm making my small feeble attempt to get the word out.
Quote:Well Xpp man, you confuse me.  It seems that there's no pleasing you.

Happy001
never mind
Xppman and Vital... time to call a truce?

I am glad that Vital finally came around... and joined the Rabble Rousers.  Smile
Agreed...

It seems the  Smileykoolaid has begun to wear off on this one.

Welcome to the RIGHT side of the fence vital.  Thumbsup

Hope your video endeavors bring you success.  Wave

Suggestion. You might want to "tidy up" a bit if your going to
run vids on the www for the world to see.

Otherwise.. you may look to be well... a bit over the edge  Happy001
Quote:Otherwise.. you may look to be well... a bit over the edge

Happy001

Hmmm......Vital, sometimes Xp gives good advice. Smile

Ahem, the question has still not been answered. So???

edited to add:

Vital, in the spirit of truces, does this mean that you are
done defending PC4? :-\
Boo

Dadgum it. >Sad 

I should think that to be a member of this community one doesn't have to agree 100% with the particular topic or object-of-hate of the day!  If it weren't for diversity, all boards would be BORING !!  There wouldn't be any cerebral entertainment!  Vital happens to be a person who thinks about what she says, instead of just stupidly blurting stuff out for the whole world to see that belongs in a high school slam book.  And usually, at the same time, Laurie has intelligent and thoughtful points to make.

Boo  to a single, unified position on everything -- and to anyone who WANTS that on this board!!  I vote that the only boardie allowed to be picked on here at TT is xpp....
Interesting point, Stardust.

My example would be LandofSmiles.  We have a LOT of different opinions about a lot of things... but we can RESPECT each other and our differences... no matter how stupid some of Bob's are.   
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14