TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Want graphics? Don't call MisterOriginal because he will tell you to F...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Is this a new button? (The YouTube Button?)

[youtube=425,350]4eYf8deTZTg[/youtube]

..... ok, what am I doing wrong?

And Mr.O ... I think that Firefox has something that allows you to download videos, but I'll also either post to Google Video (which has a download button, or get something on my site.  I'm sure I'll probably be sorry for having done it, but oh well, I can take it like a ...... (you decide)
Quote:ADDITIONAL VIDEO SUPPORT ADDED:
Support for YouTube and GoogleVideo added to posts.  To add a YouTube or Google Video video enter only the video ID not the URL (example: xDqykYY4N_4).  We also support adding QuickTime videos and audio, RealMedia videos and audio. and Windows Media audio and videos (enter the full URL for QuickTime, RealMedia, and Windows Media).

http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...l#msg19001
[quote author=vitalfinds link=topic=4489.msg19006#msg19006 date=1154226297]

And Mr.O ... I think that Firefox has something that allows you to download videos, but I'll also either post to Google Video (which has a download button, or get something on my site.  I'm sure I'll probably be sorry for having done it, but oh well, I can take it like a ...... (you decide)
[/quote]
I want the best quality ten minutes I can get. That will be about 2.5GB of DV video. It's an upload while you're sleeping thing. I'll give you temporary login to one of my accounts. I'll cut it down to about a minute or so.

Edited to remove duplicate of video and general signs of incompetence.
Check this one out .... it has a commercial right in the middle of it ...

[gvideo=400,326]-4070824566057764507&q=ebay+fee&time=40000[/gvideo]
Yes. Wonderful.

Now send me some footage, dammit!

???
Don't look at me like that! Vital was mean to me alllllll last year.

I'm trying to fix her video for her.
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=4489.msg19021#msg19021 date=1154261628]
Don't look at me like that! Vital was mean to me alllllll last year.

I'm trying to fix her video for her.
[/quote]

Actually, Vital has never liked me either. The look was my disbelief that you have a willing/cooperative helper here.  8)

Note to self: Never self-implode in a public forum. Bad for self-image. Smile
BBh or Regic, how do I add a quicktime video? Don't see a button for adding.

edited to add: Never mind. Big Grin
[youtube=425,350]3PWu6M4xH6I[/youtube]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14