TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Want graphics? Don't call MisterOriginal because he will tell you to F...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Yes please just pick on me. I like it.  Lol
And I think we should all respect each others opinions.

We don't all want to march in lock step like MEG wants everyone to do....do we?  Nono

So lets move on and not dwell in the past shall we?

Life is good and IMO will be BETTER with-out companies like feebay
trying to mold everyone into one camp, one train of thought,
and screwed up market place to make a buck.

Can we all agree on that?  Thumbsup
[quote author=stardust link=topic=4489.msg19067#msg19067 date=1154292210]
Vital happens to be a person who thinks about what she says, instead of just stupidly blurting stuff out for the whole world to see that belongs in a high school slam book.  And usually, at the same time, Laurie has intelligent and thoughtful points to make.

[/quote] Not lately. Ya didn't notice things kinda going crazy in Vital-land the past few months?

And, no, XPP. I'll never agree on that (unless you pay me too).
[quote author=Anita link=topic=4489.msg19068#msg19068 date=1154294619]
Interesting point, Stardust.

My example would be LandofSmiles.  We have a LOT of different opinions about a lot of things... but we can RESPECT each other and our differences... no matter how stupid some of Bob's are.   

[/quote]

Happy001

Quote:So lets move on and not dwell in the past shall we?

xpp, that would be very a good deal!  Dink

The difference between me and a lot of you guys on these boards is I'd rather talk about how to build stuff on the Internet than complain about people who have built stuff.
Well, *complainaing* can be entertaining at times.  *building stuff* is a 4-letter word. 

W O R K.  Wink
[quote author=stardust link=topic=4489.msg19071#msg19071 date=1154296624]
[quote author=Anita link=topic=4489.msg19068#msg19068 date=1154294619]
Interesting point, Stardust.

My example would be LandofSmiles.  We have a LOT of different opinions about a lot of things... but we can RESPECT each other and our differences... no matter how stupid some of Bob's are.   
[/quote]
Happy001
[/quote]

Protest
See we do all agree.  Lol
Mr O didn't you get that PP payment I sent you?
Quote:I should think that to be a member of this community one doesn't have to agree 100% with the particular topic or object-of-hate of the day!

Agreement isn't required to participate but a sarcastic sense of humor and a dirty mind are necessary.  ;D

Happy001  Thumbsup
[quote author=regic link=topic=4489.msg19077#msg19077 date=1154297446]
Quote:I should think that to be a member of this community one doesn't have to agree 100% with the particular topic or object-of-hate of the day!

Agreement isn't required to participate but a sarcastic sense of humor and a dirty mind are necessary.  ;D
[/quote]

Happy001

Sheesh, I come back and y'all are picking on XP again. Hey, I don't personally care what    Vital thinks about much at all, if anything. Just don't like it when she says PC4 is Mr.Wonderful, which she has.  Btw, she was encouraging them in case you didn't notice, Stardust. And, she certainly feels free to speak her mind, doncha, Vital. :Smile
So there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14