TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Want graphics? Don't call MisterOriginal because he will tell you to F...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I think vital would be a GREAT poster child for the cause.

Vital when I said "tidy up a bit",
I was referring to your message not you looks hon.

The message you have NEEDS to get out.
So let Mr. O help you to achieve the widest audience possible.
You will only get one chance at this so make it count.

We are behind you sweetheart and on a personal note:
I think you look fine and represent middle America in a way
I and all of us can relate too.

Sorry for all the ribbing your getting BUT damit girl.
BRING IT. We are here to help.
[quote author=xppman link=topic=4489.msg19224#msg19224 date=1154401297]
I think vital would be a GREAT poster child for the cause.

Vital when I said "tidy up a bit",
I was referring to your message not you looks hon.

The message you have NEEDS to get out.
So let Mr. O help you to achieve the widest audience possible.
You will only get one chance at this so make it count.

We are behind you sweetheart and on a personal note:
I think you look fine and represent middle America in a way
I and all of us can relate too.

Sorry for all the ribbing your getting BUT damit girl.
BRING IT. We are here to help.
[/quote]

You only said it because I said it first.    neener neeener    Tongue3
[quote author=butterflykisses link=topic=4489.msg19220#msg19220 date=1154399798]
OK, I have been away and am just now playing catch up.  I hate to agree with Mr. O but he's right.

If I may be so bold ot interpret his coments.

I think he's saying that the video lacks something.  It has nothing to do with the way you look or talk but goll darn it.  GET MAD!  Add emotion to it.  Make a statement!  You want to be heard and remembered.  You look just fine, but animate your emotions and add music.

must have music....
[/quote]Thanks BFK. You kind of remind me of the cavalry that showed up just in time to collect Custer's dead body.
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=4489.msg19229#msg19229 date=1154403055]
[quote author=butterflykisses link=topic=4489.msg19220#msg19220 date=1154399798]
OK, I have been away and am just now playing catch up.  I hate to agree with Mr. O but he's right.

If I may be so bold ot interpret his coments.

I think he's saying that the video lacks something.  It has nothing to do with the way you look or talk but goll darn it.  GET MAD!  Add emotion to it.  Make a statement!  You want to be heard and remembered.  You look just fine, but animate your emotions and add music.

must have music....
[/quote]Thanks BFK. You kind of remind me of the cavalry that showed up just in time to collect Custer's dead body.
[/quote]

Ya ain't dead yet.  Wink
I apologized and backed off all the points I was trying to make. The issue is dead. Bell suggested even suggested the title be changed to "MrO's rambling thread," or something like that.
Quote:"MrO's rambling thread,"

It might get more views if we called it "Boinkface's rambling thread"  :twistedevil: Happy001
Quote:It might get more views if we called it "Boinkface's rambling thread"  twistedevil happy001

You're lucky Diger isn't in New York anymore, or I'd send her over to have a hair-pulling, slapping, screaming, jello-wrestling, catfight with you!

Hmmm... That reminds me. I need to go check out some other websites.
Maybe Mr. Zero is P4S? 
Antagonist!
[quote author=misteroriginal link=topic=4489.msg19231#msg19231 date=1154403395]
I apologized and backed off all the points I was trying to make. The issue is dead. Bell suggested even suggested the title be changed to "MrO's rambling thread," or something like that.
[/quote]

Boinktard
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14