TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Do Self-promoting posts by designers on eBay boards discourage website creation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[quote author=WebGraphicsSource link=topic=4674.msg24339#msg24339 date=1158976575]
HEY, what's up with the "Little Memeber" under my name???? Thefinger
[/quote]

Just think, if you come here often, you can soon have a big member.  Toothy9
I HAD a BIG member but now I'm a "plumb devotee?  hmmm Sad
Oh no I'm a "Tulip Fanatic" now.  OK can we edit that so I can be um
well... never mind. Tulip Fanatic is fine.  :Smile
You are a fanatic all right.  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
Lawnmower mouth . . . . :gingersmiley:

I thought the "plum devotee" was the last of the FAS jokes  Tongue3

Looking through the smileys, I just wondered if anybody ever heard from pirategirl lately.  Or did she hang up the whole ecommerce deal after her horrible experience with that asshat stalker?
I thought pirategirl called it quits...

Hey, whatever happend to that plum devotee, anyway?
Something about discussion board addiction, and needed to get back to tending business.  Now she has 8837 feedback on eBay, 99.9% positive.  Goshopgirl seems to be dead, and I'm not sure how you get a negative listing count, but she has -1 in some categories?
I bought some perfume from her, and she figured out who I was so . . . so she sent about a kajillion free little bottles in the box to thank me for helping her.  LOL - kinda made me feel guilty.
[quote author=Jen link=topic=4674.msg24346#msg24346 date=1158980003]
I just wondered if anybody ever heard from pirategirl lately.  Or did she hang up the whole ecommerce deal after her horrible experience with that asshat stalker?
[/quote]

Her ecommerce plans were ended by that asshole identity thief/stalker.  The last I heard she planned on moving back to Maryland after graduation and planned to work with children (as a teacher...I think).

[quote author=thentavius link=topic=4674.msg24347#msg24347 date=1158980170]
Hey, whatever happend to that plum devotee, anyway?
[/quote]

Elizabeth deserted her auction site and went back to eBay in May 2005.  When I showed her that Bidville only grossed $91K in 2004 her reaction was "I grossed 3 times that selling cosmetics last year".  I think that moment was the beginning of the end of GoShopGirl (which has been unattended for 1 1/2 years.  There are 18 knockoff handbags listings from a seller in China on the site today).
This is from the listing of that handbag seller on GoShopGirl

Quote:About us

We are a designer handbag wholesaler in China. We offer 7-star designer handbags and wallets like Fendi, Gucci, chanel , Hermes, Marc Jacobs, Chloe, Balenciaga, Mulberry, Louis Vuitton, Yves Saint Laurent, Jimmy Choo, Christian Dior, Goyard…. If you are looking for a dependable supplier, please contact us unhesitatingly. We have good reputation, many resellers on ioffer and ebay are our regular clients.

I can't imagine why the French trade group Unifab is planning on suing both eBay and iOffer (and Yahoo) over counterfeits.  :Smile

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24