TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Do Self-promoting posts by designers on eBay boards discourage website creation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Hi, Kim!  Smileywelcome
Hi Kim  Smileywelcome
Errrrmmmmm, being as long on patience as I'm well noted for, I just didn't respond to that Thread.

I'm gonna, in about 5 minutes.  In fact, here it is, saves you'se from the definite agony of going over there...

"I'm a longgggggg way from being a lady but....I finally just had to Post in here.

OP, either you enjoy playing with people's heads on this Board or you're a fry short of a Happy Meal, imho.

You come here, seemingly, at first, as an "accomplished," website-designer and critique various ecommerce possibilities, etc., when, in reality, you were spamming your "services" to these good, trusting people.

Now, I readily admit that my elevator may NOT get to the top floor BUT.....Jose Feliciano can SEE that ANYONE who purports to be a website designer, dealing with meta tags, SEO, etc., ABSOLUTELY would KNOW how to search for anything.  Period. END on story."

And, on another note, I would BET that brain is being used by at least 2 lw jerkoffs.

And, NOT meaning to offend ANYONE here....Just look at the latter part of that Thread, frogs, etc.  It is HARD for ANY Thread thats supposed to be about something straight up to STAY focused because of all the lonely females with nothing better to do than Post all the drivel that one sees on any of those Boards.  I know, I know, I ain't right, ain't patient, don't want to "foster the community spirit," and on and on and on.  I guess what I'm saying here is:  "lounges, chill, sit back," whatever a Forum is titled, is FOR that.  So, imho, a Forum like over there, has NOTHING to do with clairol or what the hell ever those women babble about.  Oh, can't forget, "my baby got a lollipop stuck in her hair, what should I do?"  Jesus H. Cheeseburger!!!!  Cut the kids hair, take the kid to the Doctor, whatever.  It right damn well aint got squat to do with Stores, just like about 80% of the Threads, mostly redundant anyway, over there.  End of rant, NO offense to ANYBODY here Smile
Quote:And, on another note, I would BET that brain is being used by at least 2 lw jerkoffs.

My feelings exactly. He effed up the first time around so someone is sharing  Boinktard duties with him.
I think on the first go round, brain was a female.  A few of us messed around "outing," her.  Now, "he," is giving typical male responses, especially to anyone that jacks him a bit.

Hence, powers that be said share the login, these idiots (not!) won't capeche.

And, here's a dandy for ya's perusual.  I have reported this dude to T & S, Chris T and storesteam since July 28th, for having his URL prominently on ALL his listings.  NO joy.

http://cgi.ebay.com/INKJET-HEAT-TRANSFER...dZViewItem

Yesterday, after repeated emails, storesteam wanted to respond, finally, with a "as you know, we cannot divulge, etc., but, I assure you were are working with T & S on this one."

Now, I ain't to keen on reporting anyone, but power sellers seem to get different treatment, as is this case.  PLUS, he ain't even been on ebay but a few months.  I'm gonna email them, every other day, UNTIL I see some results.
Sliique,
The term "jerkoffs" is probably going to get your post pulled... if it hasn't already. 
no clue, Lady.  Ain't even been back over there.
Positive help for eBay store owners

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000334509&tstart=0

Click on the blog link and the first thing you see is a graphic advertising eBay Store design, SEO services, marketing services, bla bla bla advertsing,  :Smile
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4674.msg20233#msg20233 date=1155148586]
Positive help for eBay store owners

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...1000334509&tstart=0

Click on the blog link and the first thing you see is a graphic advertising eBay Store design, SEO services, marketing services, bla bla bla advertsing,  :Smile
[/quote]

Yea and did you notice these that are supposedly there to "help" are all nubs too?

Off topic BBH how long does it take for the PHP scrpit form generator
to install?
I'm on my third try and the last try now is on almost a half and hour.
Quote:Off topic BBH how long does it take for the PHP scrpit form generator
to install?
I'm on my third try and the last try now is on almost a half and hour.

It's installed on your site.  That script usually installs itself in under 2 minutes.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24