TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Do Self-promoting posts by designers on eBay boards discourage website creation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
[quote author=xppman link=topic=4674.msg20143#msg20143 date=1155090034]
Socks, don't usually go on your asp!  ;D
[/quote]

:oops:
Quote:Do Self-promoting posts by designers on eBay boards discourage website creation?

If someone feels discouraged, then they are allowing others to do their thinking for them.

Also, I could never figure out why someone would "listen" to anyone posting on a forum.  Especially self-promotion.  Tard
Quote:If someone feels discouraged, then they are allowing others to do their thinking for them.

Also, I could never figure out why someone would "listen" to anyone posting on a forum.  Especially self-promotion.

I think most of them have bounced back from their first reaction to what Miriam said.

As to why they listened, I think it's because she caught them when they were vulnerable and scared, thanks to Ebay's latest shenanigans. And I also think she planned it that way.

She is a good candidate for the SRG, IMO.  Cowcheer

I stopped using the Ebay boards two years ago.  I just could not stand it.
I thought there was some sort of sock joke that I wasn't getting.  She REALLY posted to ask how to find socks on eBay!!    Big Grin
[quote author=Anita link=topic=4674.msg20152#msg20152 date=1155093515]
I thought there was some sort of sock joke that I wasn't getting.  She REALLY posted to ask how to find socks on eBay!!    Big Grin
[/quote]

Yep.

:o
I am not sure where to jump in here but I will. I joined the community to be around others who feel and think as I do. Seems feebay wants to ban freedom of speech. I see there are many people I have admired for their efforts on the store board, in this forum. I may seem quiet sometimes as I am just not as skilled or talented as many of you. But I am currently in school for accounting and have taken law courses just recently and I know what feebay is doing is wrong. I am not wise enough yet to know how to locate which laws, agreements they have broken with all that has been going on, but I truly believe someone will and very soon. Things seem to get uncovered daily. As for self promotion while shoving religion down throats or doing in the name of ...thats just as wrong as anything feebay is doing. Well , at least along the same wrong lines.

Kim
Hey, Kim!  There are LOTSA like-minded sellers and buyers that are disgusted with greedbay.  This board is just one small community of idjits  maroons  intelligent folks who are very opinionated, and have goodly entertaining conversations, debates and fights.  Tongue  Welcome.
Thank you! Much appreciated.
[quote author=butterflykisses link=topic=4674.msg20146#msg20146 date=1155090652]
Quote:Do Self-promoting posts by designers on eBay boards discourage website creation?

If someone feels discouraged, then they are allowing others to do their thinking for them.

Also, I could never figure out why someone would "listen" to anyone posting on a forum.  Especially self-promotion.  Tard
[/quote]The bottom line is the tactic is working for the individuals in question.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24