TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Do Self-promoting posts by designers on eBay boards discourage website creation?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
Quote:[this post will be copied to SB thread also

She still hasn't replied to your last post on either thread, Bargain. ;D  I kinda think she doesn't really want to cross swords with you.
Happy001

Quote:WTF is this??? The SEO whiz can't navigate eBay??

That, Kim, is the transparent OP attempting to befriend the common folks. For very obvious reasons. I saved a post she made on another board (she and Faeries no longer like the SB). See below. >Big Grin

Quote:solaswebdesign  (14 )  View Listings | Report  Jul-26-06 14:22 PDT  9 of 13
Hi Sandee,
Nice to meet you! It will be very nice if this board has a more professional atmosphere, for sure.
Quote:solaswebdesign  (14 )  View Listings | Report      Jul-26-06 14:22 PDT      9 of 13
Hi Sandee,
Nice to meet you! It will be very nice if this board has a more professional atmosphere, for sure.

Yes, in case anyone is wondering, it IS the WooHoo dancing queen of Waggleflop1 (Sandee) that Miriam is addressing. Bet you guys really missed her, didn't you?  Happy001 Happy001
Quote:She still hasn't replied to your last post on either thread, Bargain.  I kinda think she doesn't really want to cross swords with you.

Vitalfinds replied for her.  ;D
Quote:Transparent OP attempting to befriend the common folks

Belle - I guess it works  Smileykoolaid. She speaks as if she is talking to a small dumb child ("now I will tell you a little secret...". If they respond then that is the profile that works best as a client. I think she has a very strong hard sales/marketing background--very skilled. eBay is good pickings right now.

I only worked with a designer once and it was awful. I knew too much and it annoyed her--she was actually rude. They really want to work with clients that love everything will just write checks. Kim
Quote:She speaks as if she is talking to a small dumb child

Exactly how eBay speaks to its sellers...c'mon kiddies let's play the Elfie Treasure Hunt forum game and find all the prizes.  On the bright side, she hasn't used the term "seller confusion" like eBay does...
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4674.msg20122#msg20122 date=1155086007]
Quote:She still hasn't replied to your last post on either thread, Bargain.  I kinda think she doesn't really want to cross swords with you.

Vitalfinds replied for her.  ;D
[/quote]
I saw that just now. I also noticed that Vital was unable to find the correct end of the sword .:blinkie:

[quote author=DecorativeDishes link=topic=4674.msg20129#msg20129 date=1155086779]
Quote:Transparent OP attempting to befriend the common folks

Belle - I guess it works  Smileykoolaid. She speaks as if she is talking to a small dumb child ("now I will tell you a little secret...". If they respond then that is the profile that works best as a client. I think she has a very strong hard sales/marketing background--very skilled. eBay is good pickings right now.

I only worked with a designer once and it was awful. I knew too much and it annoyed her--she was actually rude. They really want to work with clients that love everything will just write checks. Kim
[/quote]

You summed it up quite nicely, Kim. It makes me sick to watch her sucker so many of the boardies that really can't afford her and in reality, don't need her.  Puke
Socks, my asp! :Smile

Quote:Exactly how eBay speaks to its sellers...c'mon kiddies let's play the Elfie Treasure Hunt forum game and find all the prizes.

They DO talk to us as though we're small brainless children! It's unbelievable that they get away with it. :oops:
[quote]vitalfinds  (1545 ) View Listings | Report  Aug-08-06 17:57 PDT  44 of 49
Ignore him Miriam. The TT gang has been bashing everyone with a pulse these days.[quote]

:blinkie:

Did someone say "Socks"?  ;D
[quote author=xppman link=topic=4674.msg20141#msg20141 date=1155089411]
Did someone say "Socks"?  ;D
[/quote]

Socks, my asp! Angel1
Socks, don't usually go on your asp!  ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24