TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Favorite Quotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Quote:well that's it for me. i'm outta here.

the inevitable clamp down on open exchange seems to have been kicked up another notch recently (in advance of any particular upcoming event i wonder?) and there's really no point anymore in trying to discuss any matter here that's weightier than the latest ebay match-ups. besides, the bamboo coolie hat i've been wearing in silent ironic protest ever since july 19 is starting to make my head itch.

Huckster on the SB tonight after today's locked thread circus
"No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible."  :hoxmassnow9:

-George Burns

Quote:George Carlin:

Here\'s all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid.
"Never spit in a man's face, unless his beard is on fire."  Icon_bigsmurf

-Author unknown
"If you are patient in one moment of anger, you will escape a hundred days of sorrow."

-Chinese proverb
Marcus Aurelius:

How much more grievous are the consequences of anger than the causes of it.
“All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become.”

Hindu Prince Gautama Siddharta, the founder of Buddhism, 563-483 B.C.
Quote:Miranda: I don't know... is it okay to fuck one guy when you're pregnant with another guy's baby?
Carrie: If one more person asks me that today..

Happy001

Sex in the CIty, natch.
"You sick, twisted freak"

-Glenn Beck
Quote:stereotyping is kinda similar to understanding people's cultural differences

quote from the dumbest person on the planet

Puke
Puke
Puke
Puke
Puke
Puke
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25