TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Favorite Quotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Quote:translation: the frumpy dumpy Kool-aid swilling moron

I find the thought of someone (like Palin) who only has average intelligence being next in the line for the Presidency to be almost as frightening as the thought of a religious extremist (like Palin) being next in line.

DISCLAIMER: I'm openly biased against both morons (like Palin) and brainwashed extremist cult followers (like Palin).

sneakymagenta Wrote:What the boink does being on someone's ignore list at PSU have to do with being a successful seller?

DOUBLE DUH!  Your question shows that you know absolutely nothing about what it takes to be a successful (defined as more than one monthly sale) seller on an eBay alternative! If you sell on Plunderhere and other rinky dinks then it's a safe bet that 100% of your buyers are PSU members. If PSU members put you on ignore the sales you receive from your oversized clickable signature banner link will dry up and you'll have to rely exclusively on feedback padding pity sales.  Confusedtolensmiley:
Heck, I was readin' the last few posts and thinkin' that you gosh darn folks are bein' too doggone mean to all of 'em god fearin' hockey moms and Joe Six Packs who are strivin' to do god's will. :twistedevil:
[quote author=rose link=topic=5016.msg72759#msg72759 date=1223162145]
Heck, I was readin' the last few posts and thinkin' that you gosh darn folks are bein' too doggone mean to all of 'em god fearin' hockey moms and Joe Six Packs who are strivin' to do god's will. :twistedevil:
[/quote]

I reckon you're darn right!
Quote:4. I'm assuming that many of you that are disenchanted by OLA will, at some time, want to move forward and actually sell again - at some site successfully. You may limit your success if everyone here puts you on ignore, which has crossed my mind.

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=5016.msg72755#msg72755 date=1223132345]
2 boys and toys at PSU Wrote:4. I'm assuming that many of you that are disenchanted by OLA will, at some time, want to move forward and actually sell again - at some site successfully. You may limit your success if everyone here puts you on ignore, which has crossed my mind.
http://www.powersellersunite.com/about22627.html[/quote]

I'm tempted to join so I can start a poll on whether they should change the site name to Fucktards Unite.   :Smile
[quote author=maggie777 link=topic=5016.msg72764#msg72764 date=1223234464]
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=5016.msg72755#msg72755 date=1223132345]
2 boys and toys at PSU Wrote:4. I'm assuming that many of you that are disenchanted by OLA will, at some time, want to move forward and actually sell again - at some site successfully. You may limit your success if everyone here puts you on ignore, which has crossed my mind.
http://www.powersellersunite.com/about22627.html[/quote]

I'm tempted to join so I can start a poll on whether they should change the site name to boinktards Unite.   :Smile
[/quote]

Happy001 Happy001
Quote: 2boys at PSU
Quote:I don't have 9,xxx postings for nothing. I can prolly engage help in this 'bump' effort without trying. My hope is you all give up the ghost and join the rest of us. If you chose to not - that's OK. But the continued effort to hog the forum with negative posts about one site - not anymore and not on my watch.

Pot Kettle Black

http://powersellersunite.com/about14051-...tml#133875

Just one of hundreds of posts, no need to beat a dead horse from KS & Idaho
[quote author=let the truth be told link=topic=5016.msg72787#msg72787 date=1223341140]
Quote: 2boys at PSU
Quote:I don't have 9,xxx postings for nothing. I can prolly engage help in this 'bump' effort without trying. My hope is you all give up the ghost and join the rest of us. If you chose to not - that's OK. But the continued effort to hog the forum with negative posts about one site - not anymore and not on my watch.

Pot Kettle Black

http://powersellersunite.com/about14051-...tml#133875

Just one of hundreds of posts, no need to beat a dead horse from KS & Idaho
[/quote]

Hmmm.......just checked out the thread you linked to. Curiosity.....well whatever. Maybe you could explain this quote from the same thread:

RiverRat on PSU Wrote:"We ask that all members of PEACE refrain from any type of "negative" or "trash talk" in ANY open forums. You represent a "positive" coalition once you are a member and we ask that you keep that image in order to move our industry forward." - Peace Rules and Policy

Quote:"We ask that all members of PEACE refrain from any type of "negative" or "trash talk" in ANY open forums. You represent a "positive" coalition once you are a member and we ask that you keep that image in order to move our industry forward." - Peace Rules and Policy

The quote Rat quoted was from the PEACE forum rules. PEACE was a forum for auction site owners started by YourHighBid.  HiBidder and other small site owners and their moderators (like MrPiddles) were members --a PSU moderator was also a member/cheerleader.  Only positive comments were allowed.
[quote author=amy link=topic=5016.msg72791#msg72791 date=1223346521]
Quote:"We ask that all members of PEACE refrain from any type of "negative" or "trash talk" in ANY open forums. You represent a "positive" coalition once you are a member and we ask that you keep that image in order to move our industry forward." - Peace Rules and Policy

The quote Rat quoted was from the PEACE forum rules. PEACE was a forum for auction site owners started by YourHighBid.  HiBidder and other small site owners and their moderators (like MrPiddles) were members --a PSU moderator was also a member/cheerleader.  Only positive comments were allowed.
[/quote]
Bolding mine.

Keyword "was" and that brings yet another favorite quote of mine:

Quote from the auctionpeace
Quote:We want to thank you for your interest in PEACE.
Unfortuantely, due to lack of interest in the forum,
we have decided to close down the P.E.A.C.E. forums.

"Lack of interest in"  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25