TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Favorite Quotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
It's true that we don't know what we've got until we lose it, but it's also true that we don't know what we've been missing until it arrives.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
Found on Technorati when I went to upload a photo to my profile.

Quote:Tip: Please do us a favor and upload a photo that does not show your very special but also very private parts. When you do that, we have to take time away from making our website faster and better to go find your profile and hide it, and that's bad for you and us. Thanks for helping!

Happy001
The psychos at trs have a birthday thread going for Hugh Hefner. this is my favorite reply by an ignorant, bible-thumping, hypocrite:
Quote:Actually, I think he wasn't all bad. He gave many women a "leg up" in their economic future. He helped women to be and feel sexy AND they got paid for it. I think those women were pretty smart. They got what they wanted out of the deal and made him happy at the same time. Not to mention millions of men around the world were thrilled. So the guy did a great humanitarian service. Go Hugh!

Puke

I mean, the man only contributed the absolute most to the objectification of women in this country. Fuck u Hugh! Violent1
some total fucking moron on PSU Wrote:I Think AOL should start an Auction Site
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=5016.msg70500#msg70500 date=1212284770]
some total boinking moron on PSU Wrote:I Think AOL should start an Auction Site
[/quote]

That would be a friggin' nightmare. :blinkie:
PSU Mod Dep-T-Dawg Wrote:We feel that online sales have dropped so badly that there is little excitement anymore

He must be referring to online sales on Mars because statistics show online sales on Planet Earth, including the USA, are experiencing strong growth Smile
some clueless moron at PSU Wrote:Having your own lone site is all good and fine if it makes one feel good. It is NOT the place to make money though. That is unless yours is the exception or the product is of the super rare or super novel nature.
Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=5016.msg72522#msg72522 date=1221925025]
some clueless moron at PSU Wrote:Having your own lone site is all good and fine if it makes one feel good. It is NOT the place to make money though. That is unless yours is the exception or the product is of the super rare or super novel nature.
Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
[/quote]

ecommerce success tip #1: always do the opposite of whatever you read on PSU
the myth: welfare is a "minority entitlement program"

boinktard PSU user eBichin talking about Obama's economic plans Wrote:Unless you are a minority unwed mother of 20, or a minority drug addict or alcohlic that chronically screws up, you won't see a dime of his "plan" to help.

Don't you know a candy coated minority entitlement program when one is being described to you? Really, don't you see this clear as most others do?

http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-203441.html

the reality: according to statistics, whites form the largest racial group on welfare
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=5016.msg72539#msg72539 date=1222014178]
the myth: welfare is a "minority entitlement program"

boinktard PSU user eBichin talking about Obama's economic plans Wrote:Unless you are a minority unwed mother of 20, or a minority drug addict or alcohlic that chronically screws up, you won't see a dime of his "plan" to help.

Don't you know a candy coated minority entitlement program when one is being described to you? Really, don't you see this clear as most others do?

http://www.powersellersunite.com/post-203441.html

the reality: according to statistics, whites form the largest racial group on welfare
[/quote]

It's this kind of thinking that makes me wish that those who wish to vote first had to take a bloody test.  Tongue2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25