TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Favorite Quotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Violent5 Tard
Response to "Is the justice system skewed in America?":

Quote:Of course.  But there are also a LOT of ignorant judges in America.

I think it's a pretty well-known fact that most judges are wannabe attorneys who just couldn't *make it* as lawyers.

By, miss know-it-all-and-yet-ignorant  AKA i-am-a-certifiable-b*tch.

Happy001

Quote:    One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we've been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. The bamboozle has captured us. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back.

Carl Sagan

Quotes from today's manifestoes at the rosie show:

Quote:I am.

When I can't figure or discern the rhthym (sp?) of a board.

When anonymous trolls can badmouth long-time posters, with no consequence or impunity.

When friend or foe has no real meaning, unless it applies to the board owner and his select few.

When certain posters dominate a board with their very silly and hormonal ponderings.

When bigots can freely spew their racist bile.

When I can no longer defend this board elsewhere.

I am done.

boink you, Ross xxxx and kiss my big, black bodacious ass, nasty kangaroo.

And I mean that, MF.

If I join a chat and you're there, I will leave with the quickness.

I twisted and turned regarding my message, but no longer care. (Newslady)

Quote:Ross, you are supposedly living your dream life right now. Why has it made you crabby and nasty and left you with a one word vocabulary? I don't need you to change my password so I can't come back here, I'll be able to sign myself out like a big girl.(luvcats)

Quote:Last one in the lifeboat is a rotten Ag!

(Oh, and a nod to Hep, who really would beat a dead horse!)

Bye, boinktards!(foptiludrop)

Quote:Kicks Fop really hard in the shin in order to grab primo seating on said lifeboat.(julesy)

Quote:Since there aren't many men to give up their seats for women, it's all women for themselves. Move over, b*itches. See ya on a Hep-free island somewhere..saabsister

More later. Happy001

PS//I really, really hope that I had something to do with the demise of that pit.

Quote:“"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day Election Day 1980, 1984 the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron. RIP Ronnie "

— H. L. Mencken”

I'm "zenning" out.  :blinkie:

Quote:~Knock on the sky and listen to the sound. ~Zen Saying~

~Begin at the beginning and go on till you come to the end; then stop. ~Lewis Carrol, Alice in Wonderland ~

Icon_albino
Decided that less is more in this instance.

Quote:~Nothing is more the child of art than a garden.~Sir Walter Scott~

He isn't a control freak.  8)

Quote:Shambhala:  [Laughing]  Actually, the most common ad hominen criticism as of late is that you are a very controlling person.  You have tried to build a huge and encompassing system because psychologically you want to control everything and everybody.

KW: Yes, I've heard that, but only from critics who have never met me, which suggests to me that these critics are simply projecting their own shadow onto me.  Because the people who know me don't say that I am competitive or controlling.

Shambhala:  What do they say that you are?

KW:  Borderline psychotic.

8)
Quote:"Facts are stupid things."

-Ronnie Reagan

:Smile
Ronnie was a stupid thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25