TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Favorite Quotes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Quote:minority unwed mother
minority drug addict or alcohlic
minority entitlement program

It's this kind of bigoted stereotyping that makes me wish that those who wish to breathe first had to take a bloody test. Smile

[quote author=amy link=topic=5016.msg72545#msg72545 date=1222021955]
Quote:minority unwed mother
minority drug addict or alcohlic
minority entitlement program

It's this kind of bigoted stereotyping that makes me wish that those who wish to breathe first had to take a bloody test. Smile

[/quote]

At least under my plan, the ignorant filthy bigots wouldn not be able to vote.  Smile
guess who...........
Quote:Due to abuse of the DMCA (Digital Millennium Act), specifically by Alan Polonsky, godaddy.com will no longer be taking complaints about this site ...

Happy001 Happy001
My favorite Bible quotes.   Angel1

Bible passage from Gospel of Exxonius Wrote:I think God's will has to be done in unifying people and companies to get that gas line built, so pray for that.
Bible passage from The Book of Theresnodifferencebetweenachristianwhackjoblikepalinandanislamicwhackjoblikebinladen Wrote:our leaders, our national leaders, are sending soldiers out on a task that is from God. That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that that plan is God's plan.

[quote author=jezebel link=topic=5016.msg72738#msg72738 date=1223045467]
My favorite Bible quotes.   Angel1

Bible passage from Gospel of Exxonius Wrote:I think God's will has to be done in unifying people and companies to get that gas line built, so pray for that.
Bible passage from The Book of Theresnodifferencebetweenachristianwhackjoblikepalinandanislamicwhackjoblikebinladen Wrote:our leaders, our national leaders, are sending soldiers out on a task that is from God. That's what we have to make sure that we're praying for, that there is a plan and that that plan is God's plan.

[/quote]

Happy001

I really like this line:
Quote:Say it ain't so, Joe

:blinkie:

And this one is special, cause it is plagarized:
Quote:you and I are going to spend our sunset years telling our children, and our children's children, what it once was like in America when men were free

Big Grin

(originally Ronald Reagan)

Quote:Theresnodifferencebetweenachristianwhackjoblikepalinandanislamicwhackjoblikebinladen

Very true.
[quote author=regic link=topic=5016.msg72742#msg72742 date=1223058366]
Quote:Theresnodifferencebetweenachristianwhackjoblikepalinandanislamicwhackjoblikebinladen

Very true.
[/quote]

4 out of 5 dentists Polar Bears surveyed would recommend avoiding religious fanatics like Palin :blinkie:
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=5016.msg72739#msg72739 date=1223050956]

Happy001

I really like this line:
Quote:Say it ain't so, Joe

:blinkie:

And this one is special, cause it is plagarized:
Quote:you and I are going to spend our sunset years telling our children, and our children's children, what it once was like in America when men were free

Big Grin

(originally Ronald Reagan)

[/quote]

[/s]

Palin did not plagiarize the quote posted above.

Twice now, in two freakin' days, Huffington Post has published inaccurate info and I have repeated it, consequently looking like a bloody idiot. I am ticked off and if I ever list them as a source again, ask me if I freakin' checked out the veracity first.  Tongue2

The comment by Palin was cited by her. I knew that she had cited Reagan, but thought that she had interspersed the remark with her own comment, then neglected to cite the part of the remark I quoted. She did not. The whole closing remark thing was from Reagan, and was cited as such by Palin. Tard

So "God's will" is to enrich oil company executives while igoring the plight of the 47 million people in this country who don't have health insurance, the thousands of children in 3rd world countries who starve to death every year, and the millions of people in Africa and Southeast Asia who are dying of AIDS?

I knew there was a reason why I avoid organized religion.
Quote:The whole closing remark thing was from Reagan, and was cited as such by Palin

translation: the frumpy dumpy Kool-aid swilling moron quoted a senile stiff.

reference chart: the 3 dumbest people to ever hold public office
1. Dan "Potato Head" Quayle
2. Sarah the Cult Member
3. Ronnie Raygun

2 boys and toys at PSU Wrote:4. I'm assuming that many of you that are disenchanted by OLA will, at some time, want to move forward and actually sell again - at some site successfully. You may limit your success if everyone here puts you on ignore, which has crossed my mind.
http://www.powersellersunite.com/about22627.html

Spoken like a true hobby seller.  What the boink does being on someone's ignore list at PSU have to do with being a successful seller?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25