TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Auction Site Owner TrustedAuction Spams the Blujay Boards and Insults Women
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Quote:The site does have a SSL lock with registerfly, which is on the secure login and register options.

That's odd. When I click on those pages I get an unsecure http page. Smile

When I type in https://... I get this message:
Quote:You have attempted to establish a connection with....however the security certificate presented belongs to www .yaletownfloor.com.
FYI, the yaletown.com security certificate was issued by Starfield (GoDaddy) not RegisterFly.

Heavy spender on infrastructure: TrustedA is on a shared server with 656 other sites.
Quote:656 other sites hosted on this server.

TrustedAuction shares one thing in common with the "trust" based Wagglepop: private WHOIS.  The WHOIS wasn't always private though -it was publc from 3/16/06-1/12/2007 Smile .  This is the WHOIS on January 11, 2007, one day before the WHOIS was made private.

Quote:Domain:  trustedauction.com
Cache Date: 2007-01-11
Registrar: REGISTERFLY.COM, INC.

Registrant:
n/a
PO Box 176
Minsk, NA 220030
BY
(BY is Belarus)
[quote author=regic link=topic=7642.msg44467#msg44467 date=1172028552]
Quote:The site does have a SSL lock with registerfly, which is on the secure login and register options.

That's odd. When I click on those pages I get an unsecure http page. Smile

When I type in https://... I get this message:
Quote:You have attempted to establish a connection with....however the security certificate presented belongs to www .yaletownfloor.com.
FYI, the yaletown.com security certificate was issued by Starfield (GoDaddy) not RegisterFly.

Heavy spender on infrastructure: TrustedA is on a shared server with 656 other sites.
Quote:656 other sites hosted on this server.

TrustedAuction shares one thing in common with the "trust" based Wagglepop: private WHOIS.  The WHOIS wasn't always private though -it was publc from 3/16/06-1/12/2007 Smile .  This is the WHOIS on January 11, 2007, one day before the WHOIS was made private.

Quote:Domain:   trustedauction.com
Cache Date: 2007-01-11
Registrar: REGISTERFLY.COM, INC.

Registrant:
n/a
PO Box 176
Minsk, NA 220030
BY
(BY is Belarus)
[/quote]

Minsk is the capital of Belarus, bordering Russia and part of the CIS. Russian being the most widely spoken language. Now, let's see, Trustedauctions can be accessed in RUSSIAN and in GERMAN. Hmmmmm.  Going further, eBay seller ID Trustedauctions and Trustedauctions1 is (was) registered in the UK.

Researching eBay forums, I find a post that starts like this:

Quote:I wonder if I'm being scammed. I sold a World War I German bayonet recently for $330 to a fellow with 150 feedbacks, 100% positive. A look at what "Alex" buys indicates he spends a lot of money buying expensive antique weaponry. His official shipping address for ebay says New York, but the name given is "Igor" something, whom I assume is his stateside pal that accepts his domestic deliveries, and the NY address is what I used to quote him shipping - however he is apparently in the Russian Federation, and to complicate things, the sales wrap up page indicates he's in the United Kingdom![/
bolding mine

Hmmm. And Ray is in New York.

Quote:The site is new it launched in january 2007

If the site opened in January 2007 how did this user register in March 2006?

Quote:Neilt81  (0)
Registered since 28 Mar. 2006 in the United Kingdom
Trusteda Wrote:Now i'm not one to be nosey but Alsking judging by the way your so filled with sarcasm and bitterness, you gonna be a female 40-50 not really had much in the way of bed room action recently, been let down one too many times in the past and you just don't give a toss anymore right. Never mind love I've got a great adult store opening on the site you choose what you want and I gladly organise a discount just for your plesure.

Is the Boinktard convention in town this week?
:popcorneaters:
Laughing4 That's funny Amy! Can I be the one sitting next to you watching these guys do what they do best? I'm not up there in their ranking yet. I just want to "watch & learn". Happy001
Trusteda:

You are a complete idiot and who in their right mind would want to have anything to do with you let alone use your site.  The language you use and the way you talk to people is disgusting for a CEO.  Get a life and move on, find somewhere else to spread your sick humor.  We don't need you here at TT and you are not welcome here, so leave through the same door as you came in.  You want traffic go peddle your butt somewhere else, this is not the place for a person like you.  You have already upset a whole bunch of nice people here which was totally unnecessary.  Just leave don't bother saying good-bye.  Your time is up for spamming here. 

Busted Smileyonetoomanysips Spam1 Spam1 Spam1 Spam1 :angry017: :angry017:
Quote:
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=7642.msg44478#msg44478 date=1172032223]
Trusteda Wrote:Now i'm not one to be nosey but Alsking judging by the way your so filled with sarcasm and bitterness, you gonna be a female 40-50 not really had much in the way of bed room action recently, been let down one too many times in the past and you just don't give a toss anymore right. Never mind love I've got a great adult store opening on the site you choose what you want and I gladly organise a discount just for your plesure.

Is the Boinktard convention in town this week?
[/quote]

Yes, along with the sexist pig convention. Laughing7
There's only one way to enjoy a sexist pig...

Roasted on the Barbee....  Thumbsup
[quote author=Platzki link=topic=7642.msg44508#msg44508 date=1172063115]
There's only one way to enjoy a sexist pig...

Roasted on the Barbee....  Thumbsup
[/quote]

Happy001

If he returns, he is a masochist;in which case, we can turn him on the spit until he is well done. Tongue3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8