TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Biggest OAI Boinktard Auction Site Owner of All Time Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Quote:I can understand you not liking someone but what did the MEMBERS of HB do to you? This is a HiBidder thread not a gossip of Rich thread.
You are the only member who is actually trying to defend his actions now, making you officially the biggest boinktard cheerleader for any site. Your ribbon is in the mail.

Quote:You aren't hurting anyone but the sellers and buyers of HB
I wonder how hurt they will be when they see he used a backup from March to install the site?
How many thousands... dozens... few items may have to be pulled and closed when the rush of Thousands... hundreds... 13 shoppers hit for the Christmas rush.
Quote:Methinks RecordLady is quite slow. Show her screenshots and she stupidly says anyone could have listed it. Um, honey, get your head out of your az.

I agree.  Happy001
Quote: How many thousands... dozens... few items may have to be pulled and closed when the rush of Thousands... hundreds... 13 shoppers hit for the Christmas rush.

13 is a bit generous.  10 is more likely. On second thought, make that 6. :twistedevil:
Quote:Quote from: HiBidder admin RecordLady
Quote:The only Fact I know is that you have not liked Rich. It is all thru the threads of HiBidder here in PSU. That is the ONLY fact you have shown me. 

Have a great life hon. I feel sorry for you that you have to hurt others to feel good about yourself.
Fact: RecordLady's brain blew away with the last twister (she lives in Kansas).

Denial will get her nowhere, and realizing she wasted time as a mod on a rinky dinky forum; priceless. Tool

You said it.
Owner of one of the ugliest, most poorly designed Probid sites on the net, Overnight Auctions, called out on PSU for spamming.
http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtop...099#282099
Quote:Let's see now: August, 2008 +you have 146 FB score. You aren't new. 

You are NOT FREE to spam my PM email here.

If that's the way you do business I wouldn't touch you with a 25' quarter pole. 
Her signature leaves me wondering. I don't think one PM and them posting in their own area is really spamming.

PSU is just dead. Come to think of it, that place died when they banned a few members. I guess the AMers got kind of board spamming everyone and moved on. I guess why stay when there are barely any new threads to spam...too bad..LOL
overnight Wrote:ok??? must mean the check out overnightauctions to list craft items pm that i sent to answer a question about a good place to list craft items it was an answer to a post and not spam
the PM Wrote:Subject: sell handmade

www. overnightauctions .net has many hand made items you can list there and it is free to list

If their PM was in response to a post the answer should have been posted on the thread. The only reason they didn't post it on the thread was because they knew they'd be called a spammer if they advertised their 200-odd member (after 4 1/2 years :blinkie: ) site on another site's thread so they chose to spam via PM instead.

overnight Wrote:but i have saw far far worse others have done on this site then my little post to a person asking a question in a thread and thay have not gotten half of this

Overnight's spam aside, I would never do business with any auction site whose owner's posts read like they were written by somebody who dropped out of school in the 4th grade. Overnight, binarywebs, and a few dozen other rinky dink owners should take some time off from spamming forums and enroll in a remedial English course if they want to be taken seriously.

Quote:trubid.com

The pulsating blue logo on this site should earn its owner a spot on the biggest boinktard site owner poll.  :blinkie: :blinkie: :blinkie:
Quote:I would never do business with any auction site whose owner's posts read like they were written by somebody who dropped out of school in the 4th grade.
Not even for a happy, shiny, & fun forum with all the bells and whistles, chat, sales begging, contests, and games you could wrap your pinky finger around?
Quote: If I had a nickel for every time someone used "they're" instead of "their" and "it's" instead of "its", I'd be... well, rich. A professional image demands more than just proper grammar. Spelling mistakes can be a sure killer for online stores...
http://www.practicalecommerce.com/blogs/...o-Disaster

Quote:Grammatical and spelling errors subtly convey several negative messages to your customers:
You don’t care about your business enough to attend to minor details.
You don’t care about your customers enough to impress them.
You’re careless and will probably mess up their orders.
You probably whipped up the site quickly as part of a scam to capture credit card information.

Few things kill trust faster than copy that looks like it was edited by a 5-year old. Trusted websites don’t have spelling or grammatical errors.
http://acadianawebsites.com/competing-on...re-design/
Quote:I would never do business with any auction site whose owner's posts read like they were written by somebody who dropped out of school in the 4th grade.

I would never do business with any auction site whose help board...
Quote: Getting Started On ONA
Tips on how to buy or sell on ONA Sites.

...consists of one thread:
Quote: Making Your Signature Banner Clickable

:Smile  Happy001
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13