TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Biggest OAI Boinktard Auction Site Owner of All Time Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=17545.msg68789#msg68789 date=1206843841]
Ever wonder why Quantcast shows HiBidder with a pitiful 5,200 monthly visitors and  yet they have a respectable Alexa rank of 128,000?

The answer: http://www.hibidder.com/ittybittyurl/

They learned that Alexa manipulation trick from their pals Pheebay (which has an Alexa rank of 97,000 despite Quantcast showing it with only 4300 monthly visitors).

A few ad networks like AdBrite and TextLinkAds base their rates in part on Alexa rankings (as do a few domain valuation sites) so manipulating them means higher ad revenues for site owners who do it.
[/quote]

Don't forget about the ethievery effect and click fraud.  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

Here Sneaky, we'll keep a list handy for sales.

Seller Name # Sold
mrflibbles        352
Lanacountry    262
2badfrog        248
borninice        236
hummingbird    164
ShopSmart      140

Let the Truth be Told
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=17545.msg68789#msg68789 date=1206843841]
Ever wonder why Quantcast shows HiBidder with a pitiful 5,200 monthly visitors and  yet they have a respectable Alexa rank of 128,000?

The answer: http://www.hibidder.com/ittybittyurl/

They learned that Alexa manipulation trick from their pals Pheebay (which has an Alexa rank of 97,000 despite Quantcast showing it with only 4300 monthly visitors).

A few ad networks like AdBrite and TextLinkAds base their rates in part on Alexa rankings (as do a few domain valuation sites) so manipulating them means higher ad revenues for site owners who do it.
[/quote]

That is so WRONG!!  >Sad

The ad networks shouldn't be using Alexa rankings, and Alexa should close that loophole!
HiBidder admin MrFeebles demonstrating at PSU why HiBidder is included in this poll
http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtop...061#162042
HiBidder Admin Wrote:
former HB user Wrote:Springsale the Better Business Bureau closed the complaint because they never heard back from Rich just as they did with me. It is closed without resolution. Maybe we need to get together and submit our claims together again and ask why he can display the BBB sign on his site when he has outstanding claims.

BAYS IS A LIAR. There. I said it. Boy it felt good! You don't know the facts about Springsale's case with the BBB. As a matter-of-fact, she is NOT ALLOWED to discuss the matter in public (or did you forget to read the print Springsale?). The case is for the complainant's eyes ONLY. Discussing cases is a violation of the BBB.

FACT: Rich contacted the BBB several times via phone.
FACT: A representative of the BBB talked to him in person.
FACT: Rich faxed all the pertinent information to the BBB
FACT: Rich called his NASCAR distributor several times regarding the jacket. They had promised to ship it several times, however the jacket never arrived in those shipments.
FACT: There is a HUGE list of backordered items that still hasn't been fulfilled and includes the jacket.

How do I know these are facts? Because I WAS THERE .... in PERSON. I even had a nice little talk with the BBB rep as well. I opened more than one shipment that the jacket was suppose to be in, but it wasn't there. I was there when after each shipment he would call his Rep and demand to know why the jacket wasn't included.

So Bays, do you wish to change your story now?

http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtop...061#162042

From the same thread, a post by a former HB seller about HB's failure to deliver prizes to winners of its contests:

Quote:It is plain and simple! Winners win a prize and if they contact HiBidder because they didn’t receive it, THEY:
1. Get locked out of their account/accounts
2. Rich stops all communication with them
3. Stores get deleted
4. Facts get twisted by the Admin
5. The winner gets slandered
6. The winner never get resolution
hb admin Wrote:BAYS IS A LIAR. There. I said it. Boy it felt good!

It might have felt good BUT boy you should show some restraint!.  ;D

The 3 Stooges, aka Mo, AQ Ray, and Mark of Plunderhere have been added to the poll!!!!
Go Boinktard Go! 
Common010 Common010 Common010

[quote author=maggie777 link=topic=17545.msg69217#msg69217 date=1208539703]

hb admin Wrote:BAYS IS A LIAR. There. I said it. Boy it felt good!

It might have felt good BUT boy you should show some restraint!.  ;D

[/quote]

Professor Sneaky's Customer Service 101
Shut the boink up and smile when dealing with pain in the ass current or past customers
Quote:The 3 Stooges, aka Mo, AQ Ray, and Mark of Plunderhere have been added to the poll!!!!
Go Boinktard Go!

Happy001

One little thing............you only gave us each one vote, so how the boink are we supposed to vote for any of the 3 additional boinktards, eh, Sneaky?  Confusedtolensmiley: 
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=17545.msg69284#msg69284 date=1208697047]
Quote:The 3 Stooges, aka Mo, AQ Ray, and Mark of Plunderhere have been added to the poll!!!!
Go Boinktard Go!

Happy001

One little thing............you only gave us each one vote, so how the boink are we supposed to vote for any of the 3 additional boinktards, eh, Sneaky?  Confusedtolensmiley: 
[/quote]

There's no need to fear, supermod is here! (I deny ever watching Underdog)  I just went in and clicked the 'allow users to change votes' checkbox.
Quote:(I deny ever watching Underdog) 

Laughing7
Glad to see the biggest and best BT's added. I still feel kinda bad for Mark. He was setup, whether Ray admits it or not. He also appears to be "playing nice" since there aren't many programmers with Ray's abilities that deal with RScript.
Razhick Ouma, owner of Loudfrog, has been added to the poll.

Read this thread for the reasons(s)
http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...357.0.html

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13