TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Biggest OAI Boinktard Auction Site Owner of All Time Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=17545.msg75115#msg75115 date=1252118298]
Dep=t-Dawg Wrote:Even if his business had a down-turn..what does that have to do with anything?

"WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?"  ARE THESE MORONS SERIOUS???

What idiotic drivel will spew out of the hole's in their heads next?
Maybe: What does GT's pleading guilty to several felony counts have to do with anything?" or "What does Alex having a temper tantrum and deleting his site for the 12th time have to do with anything"

That quote by the DawgDuo alone explains why I sell more in one day than they do in a year.  They're completely clueless about business. 32,000 posts on business forums and they don't understand why a downturn (or dissolution) in an auction site owner's business has important implications for any seller who is, or is considering, listing on the site?

Idiots!
[/quote]

Hobby sellers business criteria: Cute graphics! People at the forums are nice! Games! Contests! Recipes!

Works for them!  :turkey1:

What a totally worthless bunch of frauds, cons and manipulators!

They are upset that you pointed out the truth, because they are pulling the same stuff, and he is in their league of con-artists. You know how they all like to stick together. I bet they even know each other personally Wink

They are nothing but parasites feeding off of sellers looking for someone to trust.

When you shove the truth in their face, they shun, because they know their truths will be next. Look at their records. Look at AlsoShop, PSU, Atomic Mall and many other sites with their agendas and manipulations.

I'm not surprised that the parasites attacked A1 like that....they're just hungry and looking for another seller to feed off of...LOL

Well, I'm sure he'll be happy to prove himself and show a hospital bill when he returns showing that he did actually have a heart attack. Those PSU'ers can send him flowers if they'd like, but I'd believe a Judge's judge of character over those PSUers any day!

Be sure as many sellers know what the judge stated. The more that know the better. Maybe they'll start to understand who they're really dealing with. eBay seems like an angel compared to some of these rinky dink site owners.

I can't believe I ever posted over there. It makes me feel dirty. The truth is shoved in their face, yet they still try to spin it. Makes me think they are up to much worse.
Well, maybe it's just me, but his having a heart attack still doesn't explain why his site is down.I mean was he paying his hosting company on a weekly basis? I'd imagine even a rinky dink site would have a subscription or auto pay setup.
[quote author=LittleOnlineStore link=topic=17545.msg75117#msg75117 date=1252125030]
What a totally worthless bunch of frauds, cons and manipulators!

They are upset that you pointed out the truth, because they are pulling the same stuff, and he is in their league of con-artists. You know how they all like to stick together. I bet they even know each other personally Wink

They are nothing but parasites feeding off of sellers looking for someone to trust.

When you shove the truth in their face, they shun, because they know their truths will be next. Look at their records. Look at AlsoShop, PSU, Atomic Mall and many other sites with their agendas and manipulations.

I'm not surprised that the parasites attacked A1 like that....they're just hungry and looking for another seller to feed off of...LOL

Well, I'm sure he'll be happy to prove himself and show a hospital bill when he returns showing that he did actually have a heart attack. Those PSU'ers can send him flowers if they'd like, but I'd believe a Judge's judge of character over those PSUers any day!

Be sure as many sellers know what the judge stated. The more that know the better. Maybe they'll start to understand who they're really dealing with. eBay seems like an angel compared to some of these rinky dink site owners.

I can't believe I ever posted over there. It makes me feel dirty. The truth is shoved in their face, yet they still try to spin it. Makes me think they are up to much worse.
[/quote]

Don't feel dirty! There are some decent sellers  knocking around PSU trying to figure things out for themselves. Even a couple of vendors whose hearts are in the right place. The most vocal people don't represent everyone, they're just the loudest.

It's very telling that people accused A1 of fabricating facts while stating that some of the links weren't working. He was condemned without the courtesy of reviewing data. But facts get in the way of agendas so no one should be too surprised by the reaction.

Rich may have had a heart attack, we don't know. He let his business slide. He was called out as a fraud by the court. He has been known by sellers who volunteered for him as "admins" to be a back stabbing liar and even cheated his members out of prizes. If he had a heart attack then none of this sh!t matters. If he didn't and is lying, then nothing has changed.

SSDD in Rinky Dink Land!  Big Grin
As expected, the "Hibidder Will Be Back" thread has been locked by the forum junkie moderator once yet another rinky dink admin was proven to be a fraud.
It's happened with Plunderhere's admin, the fisherman, and aSs, now add Hibidder to the list of protected site owners while real sales venues like Amazon and Overstock can be blasted by anyone, anytime.
Moderator bias? At PSU? Again? Surely, you jest!

Here PSU moderators suggest that a PSU member "move on" and stop complaining about HiBidder:
http://www.powersellersunite.com/about14...c-150.html

And here a PSU moderator participates repeatedly in a HiBidder spam fest:
http://www.powersellersunite.com/about7233-0.html

The PSU HB sub forum, especially the threads with the huge view counts, are very revealing. Dep-T-Dawg (Lana) was a HB forum moderator at one time.
Maybe it's me, but isn't it kind of sad and pathetic that some of these PSUers have literally been doing this for years and they still can't figure out how to really sell online.

I mean some of these threads are 3 years old. If you've been doing this for 3 years and AM is the best place you can find, you need to stop and find hourly employment, because you have NO business skills. Yes 2 boys, I mean YOu!

Look at MO. She's been at this for years and the best she can do is manage someone else's rinky dink Also Shop site.

When do they wake up and see themselves as the utter failures they are? Maybe after 10 years or so?

Yes, may seem harsh, but completely well deserved.
Quote: But facts get in the way of agendas so no one should be too surprised by the reaction.

Echoing what the Dawg said, what did A1's facts have to do with anything?  The only facts you need to know to succeed on a rinky dink are the dates and times the contests start and end. Happy001
Quote: I mean some of these threads are 3 years old. If you've been doing this for 3 years and AM is the best place you can find,

Several of them began their off eBay misadventures nearly 5 years ago in the Wagglepop forum at FAS in late 2004

Don't they know that McDonalds is always hiring? Maybe they are just not smart enough to work at McDonalds, or McDonalds has already fired them....LOL
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13