TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Biggest OAI Boinktard Auction Site Owner of All Time Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[quote author=xwpopper link=topic=17545.msg75089#msg75089 date=1251929737]
Quote:...the acts of Richard Esbensen, the manager or member  in control of Wholesale Autos of Idaho LLC, are illegal, oppressive or fraudulent,...

Which goes hand in hand with this statement:
http://www.pheebay.com/forums/viewtopic....0983#80983
Quote:Rich is a good, honest and decent man. Shame he fell into the clutches of the in clique on another forum. If that site had chosen to support him and not tear him down HB might have done much better.

[/quote]

I'm rather partial to this quote pairing:

Idaho courts Wrote:...the acts of Richard Esbensen, the manager or member  in control of Wholesale Autos of Idaho LLC, are illegal, oppressive or fraudulent,...
Rich Wrote:In addition, the personal attacks as to my career are mentioned and in all honesty I laughed for quite awhile over that one!!

I am in fact a car dealer and a good one at that.  I have been in the automobile business for almost 20 years and enjoy everything about the business. If people wish to attack my chosen profession then so be it. Petty personal attacks show their ignorance and motives. The saying 'Ignorance is bliss' comes to mind.

Responsible people know that in every profession there are good and bad people. Show me a profession that doesn't fall into that realm.

I suppose that all Doctors are perfect? All Attorneys? Ha Ha Ha! Gotta laugh at that! Seems to me a few folks have had bad experiences with vehicle purchases in their life and that's my fault too!!!

from the Pheebay & Hibidder, united bashing of OAI sites and sellers--and the gated P.E.A.C.E. connection thread.
LOL

http://www.powersellersunite.com/viewtop...234#275234

Quote:Hello.

For those wondering about HiBidder...Rich had a heart attack around the middle of August. He was in the hospital when the site went down and didn't know until he was able to get back online.

HiBidder will be back so please have patience as Rich gets used the meds that they put him on.

Please keep him in your prayers and he misses everyone.

Thank you
Quote:Quote from Idaho courts in August

...the acts of Richard Esbensen, the manager or member  in control of Wholesale Autos of Idaho LLC, are illegal, oppressive or fraudulent,...
Quote:For those wondering about HiBidder...Rich had a heart attack around the middle of August. He was in the hospital when the site went down and didn't know until he was able to get back online.

Bs

He passed Ray Romeo on the sleazemeter and  entered George Tannous territory with the hospital excuse.
Add a heart attack to Plunderhere/Bidz UK owner Mark Taylor's up and coming list of excuses he can now use since the card has been broken with another Rinky Dink.
I got it! He had a heart attack while hearing the verdict dissolving his LLC during his court case that he signed off around the middle of August.
I'll believe the heart attack story when I see a certified receipt proving Ray Romeo spent $50,000 on Wagglepop's modified Rsauction script.  Thumbsup
A real life person from this guy's real life sued him and the real life court dissolved the real life business.

Anyone could have submitted the server payment on his behalf.

Even an idiot would steer clear of HiBidder II.
[quote author=rho link=topic=17545.msg75105#msg75105 date=1252103681]
A real life person from this guy's real life sued him and the real life court dissolved the real life business.

[/quote]

Reason 2 to steer clear of HB II: the odds of him being able to afford to market an HB II anywhere but on PSU and Pheebay are slim.  His creditors have won several judgements against both him and his wife in recent years

Reason 3: Type his name in the registered agent search field on the Idaho state site and a you'll receive a page full of dissolved businesses/trainwrecks
PS Wrote:Shay/Xamer/A1TickedOffMan, you did "LOL" when you posted about this thread on TulipTools:

LOL.  Click the calendar button at the top of the page.  Rho was Shay in August.  I'm Shay this month, and Xamer isn't scheduled to be Shay until June 2011.  LOL :twistedevil:
[quote author=regic link=topic=17545.msg75110#msg75110 date=1252114113]
[quote author=rho link=topic=17545.msg75105#msg75105 date=1252103681]

[/quote]

Reason 2 to steer clear of HB II: the odds of him being able to afford to market an HB II anywhere but on PSU and Pheebay are slim.  His creditors have won several judgements against both him and his wife in recent years

Reason 3: Type his name in the registered agent search field on the Idaho state site and a you'll receive a page full of dissolved businesses/trainwrecks
[/quote]

Leo Cunha/Carnaby/BidChaser has the a bunch of the Reason 3 though a couple have disappeared as he's sold off business names/rights.  That didn't turn out very well for his customers.

I saw some of those judgments and thought maybe he'd have some for marketing since he's not hep to paying creditors.
[quote author=regic link=topic=17545.msg75112#msg75112 date=1252116174]
PS Wrote:Shay/Xamer/A1TickedOffMan, you did "LOL" when you posted about this thread on TulipTools:

LOL.  Click the calendar button at the top of the page.  Rho was Shay in August.  I'm Shay this month, and Xamer isn't scheduled to be Shay until June 2011.  LOL :twistedevil:
[/quote]

But I wasn't finished being Shay!!!!!  Tard
Dep=t-Dawg Wrote:Even if his business had a down-turn..what does that have to do with anything?

"WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH ANYTHING?"  ARE THESE MORONS SERIOUS???

What idiotic drivel will spew out of the hole's in their heads next?
Maybe: What does GT's pleading guilty to several felony counts have to do with anything?" or "What does Alex having a temper tantrum and deleting his site for the 12th time have to do with anything"

That quote by the DawgDuo alone explains why I sell more in one day than they do in a year.  They're completely clueless about business. 32,000 posts on business forums and they don't understand why a downturn (or dissolution) in an auction site owner's business has important implications for any seller who is, or is considering, listing on the site?

Idiots!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13