TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Auction Site Owner TrustedAuction Spams the Blujay Boards and Insults Women
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Am I being suspicious here, or does this sound familiar? I took this off a blujay thread I was reading.

Trustedauction
New to blujay

Re: Has anyone heard of......
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2007, 02:53:12 AM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys,
Just thought we  would reply to some of your comments.
The site is new it launched in january 2007 but we have got a lot of traffic coming though the site at the mo (take a look at the alexa traffic ranks).
The site does have a SSL lock with registerfly, which is on the secure login and register options.
We so far have had a lot of people sign up (around 150 people).
The site is a totaly free site for everything so it will not cost you a thing to list.
We are really looking for sellers at the moment as its the same old story with if you don't have the sellers you don't ger buyers but we have a lot of people looking at the site wich are all potential buyers.
This is our traffic scores since we launch back in january, over a third of them have registered now but we are really in need of sellers to get the ball moving.

www.trustedauction.com  
13/01/2007 - 16/02/2007  

1. Visits 748   0% 100%   0%

We do have one seller which is selling antique stuff and so far they have sold 6/10 items since joining ourselves which isn't bad going since its a new site.
Hopefully this helps you all with the questions  

[quote author=O~Romeo~U~Suck link=topic=3775.msg44293#msg44293 date=1171914214]
Am I being suspicious here, or does this sound familiar? I took this off a blujay thread I was reading.

Trustedauction
New to blujay

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi guys,
The site is new it launched in january 2007 but we have got a lot of traffic coming though the site at the mo (take a look at the alexa traffic ranks).
The site does have a SSL lock with registerfly, which is on the secure login and register options.
The site is a totaly free site for everything so it will not cost you a thing to list.
We are really looking for sellers at the moment as its the same old story with if you don't have the sellers you don't ger buyers but we have a lot of people looking at the site wich are all potential buyers.
This is our traffic scores since we launch back in january, over a third of them have registered now but we are really in need of sellers to get the ball moving.

www.trustedauction.com  
13/01/2007 - 16/02/2007  

We do have one seller which is selling antique stuff and so far they have sold 6/10 items since joining ourselves which isn't bad going since its a new site.

[/quote]

No, it sounds VERY FAMILIAR. Seems to me I saw something nearly identical in wording somewhere else. Was it an eBay thread? I ALSO TAKE ISSUE WITH THIS STATEMENT:
Quote:The site is a totaly free site for everything so it will not cost you a thing to list.

WP IS NOT FREE -- THIS IS A BOLD-FACED LIE. If you open a store, it cost $10 to list your item. If you don't open a store, IT STILL COSTS TO LIST YOUR ITEM.  

Spamming is bad enough. Spamming misinformation IS INEXCUSABLE!

Edit:
Quote:The site is new it launched in january 2007 but we have got a lot of traffic coming though the site at the mo (take a look at the alexa traffic ranks).

It launched WHEN? Is this spammer even a member of WP?

Trustedauction appears to be a new British auction site. I don't think it has anything to do with Wagglepoop. Doesn't mean the CEO didn't copy some wording he saw elsewhere.
[quote author=youroverheadbin link=topic=3775.msg44301#msg44301 date=1171922046]
Trustedauction appears to be a new British auction site. I don't think it has anything to do with Wagglepoop. Doesn't mean the CEO didn't copy some wording he saw elsewhere.
[/quote]

Just another auction revolution.
Tongue1
Oh, I get it now. Trusteauctio is another venue.

The wording was nearly identical to a WP spam I saw somewhere around August, so I thought it was about WP and Trusteauction was just an information blog site like TT.

Well, slap my face!

Quote:www.trustedauction.com 
13/01/2007 - 16/02/2007 

1. Visits 748  0% 100%  0%

25 visitors per day and a $195 auction site script.  I'll pass on this one. Smile
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=3775.msg44314#msg44314 date=1171926070]
Quote:www.trustedauction.com 
13/01/2007 - 16/02/2007 

1. Visits 748  0% 100%  0%

25 visitors per day and a $195 auction site script and the only change they made was adding their logo.  I'll pass on this one. Smile
[/quote]

Just to answer a few of your questions guys:

1. No we are not a member of wagglepop or assoicated with the site in any way shape or form.

2. Yes the auction script does need in proving and that is something we will be working on over the next year.

3. The other sites that are ours are still being worked on but in time alot of useful things will be in them.  (they are at the bottom of the page)

4. We are not just trying to provide you with just another auction site, (i've seen enough launched before) we are trying to provide you the sellers and buyers chance to help make a site that you will continue to use not only for auction needs but also for games reviews , movie reviews and a lot more.

5. If want to give feed back email us so we can taylor the site to your needs.

Hope this helps you
[quote author=Alskling link=topic=3775.msg44298#msg44298 date=1171918075]
[quote author=O~Romeo~U~Suck link=topic=3775.msg44293#msg44293 date=1171914214]

Trustedauction
New to blujay

Hi guys,

www.trustedauction.com  
13/01/2007 - 16/02/2007  

[/quote]

No, it sounds VERY FAMILIAR. Seems to me I saw something nearly identical in wording somewhere else. Was it an eBay thread? I ALSO TAKE ISSUE WITH THIS STATEMENT:
Quote:The site is a totaly free site for everything so it will not cost you a thing to list.

WP IS NOT FREE -- THIS IS A BOLD-FACED LIE. If you open a store, it cost $10 to list your item. If you don't open a store, IT STILL COSTS TO LIST YOUR ITEM.  

Spamming is bad enough. Spamming misinformation IS INEXCUSABLE!

Edit:
Quote:The site is new it launched in january 2007 but we have got a lot of traffic coming though the site at the mo (take a look at the alexa traffic ranks).

It launched WHEN? Is this spammer even a member of WP?

[/quote]

we are not WP we are trustedauction, we do not charge you a penny for opening a store, listing or putting pictures on the auction and we never will, this is company policy.
Trusteda,

Please see subsequent post. I thought you were a blog, with a spammer form WP, not an auction site. Good luck to you, but I'm passing. You can spam your heart out on this thread, but I doubt you'll get too many of us jumping on your little kiddy cart.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8