TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Biggest OAI Boinktard Auction Site Owner of All Time Poll
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
1. If your favorite isn't on the list let me know and I'll add the boinktard
2. Vote for all your favorites. I gave everyone 20 votes per user  Big Grin
Guess who got my vote
Adding Patrick, KatyJoan, and Rich
GT's fraud conviction should be enough to earn him the biggest boinktard title.
Actually, you guys should add yourselves as the BIGGEST boinktards on this planet.  Just a bunch of cry-babies that have nothing better to do with their lives than to try and destroy others.  If you ever get a life, the world just might be a better place.
[b]The no volume  HiBidder admin Mr Piddles speaks!

Quote:Member since March 25, 2007
http://www.hibidder.com/3871,user_id,shop
Quote:Needful Things Needful Things
Perfumes & Fragrances, Health & Beauty, Diecast, Collectibles, Painted Glass, Toys, Home & Garden<...
Owner: needfulthings
Items Listed: 7149

7,149 listings and your feedback is  0 after 1 1/2 years? Talk about crybaby Boinktards who do nothing with their time. HiBidder's admin wins the prize! Happy001

click here to read HiBidder's admin MrPiddles/needful things bashing sellers and former HiBidder users
Quote:your feedback is  0 after 1 1/2 years

:blinkie:

Sorry, but I'm not the one bashing other sellers or former HB members.  I just step in to point out the facts.  It's the OTHERS who are bashers/trolls who have nothing better to do.  All I do is DEFEND, whereas you and others are on the attack.

If you can't find out the facts by checking out BOTH sides of the story, then you're as pathetic as I thought.  Just twisting the facts to your own liking, making it sound like the truth, when it isn't.

BTW:  The Needful Things is just one of my many stores on alternative auction sites.  I've sold plenty of items in that store, but I can't help it if buyers don't leave feedback.  So what?  I've got others that are doing just fine.  How's yours?  Or are you too busy nosing around in other people's business to do your own selling?  Yeah, I thought so.

Bet I've got a lot more selling experience than you do .... or is it one of those things that you like to pretend to know more about than anyone else?

How about checking out the facts before you go shooting off your mouth about stuff you know nothing about .....
Quote:How's yours?  Or are you too busy nosing around in other people's business to do your own selling?  Yeah, I thought so.

Bet I've got a lot more selling experience than you do .... or is it one of those things that you like to pretend to know more about than anyone else?

Boy, did you say that to the wrong person!  Happy001

Get him, sneak!  Angel1
Quote:Get him HER, sneak!

I'll do it for Sneaky. Confusedtolensmiley:

Quote:How's yours?  Or are you too busy nosing around in other people's business to do your own selling?

Um, I believe Sneaky has 5 employees who do her selling for her so she can devote her time to pointing out boinktard site owners like HiBidder.  She's a shooting star on 2 eBay ids and also sells on Ubid, Amazon, and her own website. If you look close enough you can find her company on this list

As for me, my info is here

Quote:If your favorite isn't on the list let me know and I'll add the boinktard

I can't believe you left off TheClubAuction owner (and her strip mall lawyer who was going to get everyone)  ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13