TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay! Sellers! Voice! Concerns! About! eBay Express!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I am putting some effort out so that I will qualify - likely not at launch, but soon.

Do these rejections not explain why you do not qualify?

There is another thing - from the Icon_puke_l bag it seems that the stores custom header (one of the nicer things they have done for us) will not be shown to express customers. Apparently the shopping cart evaporates when the customer goes into a store. I have links on all my pages trying to get them to do exactly that - see my store. There also are those "see seller's other items" thingees - they perhaps can be blocked for express, but I have heard nothing about links in items to your store.

I guess it is OK with me if their shopping cart dumps the stuff from other sellers - when they come to my store they won't want that other junk anyway.    Lol

Quote:Do these rejections not explain why you do not qualify?

I don't think they like us.  They called me boinktard at the last eBay Stores BBL.  :blinkie:
Bad translation but it appears only licensed businesses selling new in package products  will be allowed to sell on eBay Express Germany.  Sellers on the German Express will be required to offer full refunds on all purchases too..  Tongue

Quote:Loves eBay members,

Buy with eBay becomes soon still more comfortable and simpler: In the autumn eBay in Germany the new side starts eBay express. Gladly I would like to present already today the new market place to you more near eBay express am a special web page, on which commercial dealers sell original-packed new commodity at the fixed price. A comfortable on-line purchase experience, inclusive warenkorb is the center of attention and to integrated payment.

Interesting for salesmen: Their chance on auxiliary business
As commercial salesmen are over opened you eBay for express a new attractive selling way. They have the possibility of offering your articles different categories clearly structured and thus on the desires of many InterNet users for as comfortable a on-line purchase as possible of entering. Only examined commercial dealers will obligate for the sales with eBay express certified and itself to keep the high eBay express service standards. Further information finds you under www.ebayexpress.de .

Interesting for buyers: Fast and comfortable on-line Shopping
If you want to find and fast and uncomplicatedly buy new commodity simple, then you with eBay express will be exactly correct. They will find for the start of the new market place article from different categories and of different offerers with few Mausklicks and into a warenkorb will put - that is new. As soon as you their on-line-purchase-stroll locked, the complete warenkorb can be paid at one time eBay draws in the total amount and passes the payment on after careful examination to the appropriate salesmen. These commit themselves to dispatch the respective articles in shortest time after receipt of the payment information. And if somewhat times approximately does not run completely, the entire amount of purchase is taken off by the free buyer protection.

eBay express will start with the following ranges:
"mode & Accessoires", "maintenance & books", "technology", "sport", "house & garden" and "baby & child".

Many of you let know us in the course about 6 of the years eBay in Germany, how you use eBay and you feel which aspects with the on-line purchase as particularly important. To buy we would like, offer those among you, the new commodity with eBay express an additional possibility of settling your on-line purchases fast and comfortably over eBay.

eBay express becomes naturally also on eBay the Live! an important topic its. I would be pleased to find you there. Up to then you can exchange yourselves and discuss in the forum with other eBay members.

Cordial greetings

Their Stefan largesame-hit a corner
Managing director eBay in Germany

The original announcement in German:

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/de/200604031119562.html
Quote:Bad translation but it appears only licensed businesses selling new in package products  will be allowed to sell on eBay Express Germany.  Sellers on the German Express will be required to offer full refunds on all purchases too..

I think that the return for refund is due to the consumer protection laws over there regarding mail order/distance sales.  I'm pretty that buyers in the UK have a certain time frame to return items for refunds as well due to the mail order laws there.  So it's not necessarily some boinktard eBay rule (for once)  Laughing7
I'm not sure what the German rules are, but the UK return rules are here:
http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...992.0.html

UK distance selling rules Wrote:Unwanted goods that have been purchased online or via mail order, telephone, fax or sms can be returned under UK ‘distance selling’ legislation. Many consumers know their legal right to return goods and, if you are a business selling goods by these channels, it is important to be aware of your obligations to consumers.

I wonder if the German Express registered business only requirement will make its way to the US Express eventually?
Ok--so maybe I'm not very bright, but what is eBay Express professing to be, anyway??
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=2247.msg11905#msg11905 date=1144255335]
Ok--so maybe I'm not very bright, but what is eBay Express professing to be, anyway??
[/quote]

They wish they could be this www.ebay.com/catalog (click on shop the catalog on that page).  I think the image portrayed in the eBay catalog is what they're shooting for with Express--but they won't even get close.
Ahhhh.... I see. Indeed, their catalog is pretty, but is has no substance or practicality.

I wonder how on earth they expect to pull it off.

By the way, on dial-up, their little flash rendition of the catalog didn't load for a long time. I gave up waiting (eBay Express, My a$$). LOL.
Quote:By the way, on dial-up, their little flash rendition of the catalog didn't load for a long time

eBay stopped giving any consideration to load times for dial-up users long ago.  They seem to only design for the computers in their office: compatibility with alternative browsers and older browsers...forget about it, load time for dial-up users...forget about it.  It's one of the main reasons (along with constant site changes and never ending glitches) that there are more inactive registered users than active registered users.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16