TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay! Sellers! Voice! Concerns! About! eBay Express!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Quote:However, the ability to only include certain listings is a great
suggestion that I will take back to the full team for a future release.

He's talking about the ability to select items on an individual basis to be included in Express. If you list on Express all of your items will be included.  There isn't any way to choose individual items you want listed on Express...its all or nothing. 
That's my take on it too BBH.

I really don't even know why I care or even "bothered"
to record the whole session.

I'm tired of all this crap.
I'm tired of all the BS and how this company keeps breaking laws.

They are breaking laws already on the books each and every
day insofar as the contact WE all have with them.

I'm sitting back waiting for the shit to hit the fan.

It is coming.
But I feel before the AX falls the companies  "principals" will think
they are immune. Just like Enron.

It will take time.

I know you guys think I'm crazy.
I'm NOT.. Just sit back keep doing what you do.

We will all see.

The principals (who have made millions) have had a plan of escape for a long time.
But it is flawed.
Quote:***Get Ready for eBay Express  Add Item Condition to Your Store Inventory Listings*** 

February 02, 2006 | 01:53PM PST/PT

Adam Nash
Hi everyone...This is Adam Nash again, part of the eBay Express team. As mentioned in Bill Cobb's message to the Community, eBay will be launching eBay Express later this spring. (If you haven't heard about eBay Express, please visit our pages to learn about this new specialty site that offers a tailored shopping experience.)

We know that many of the items on eBay Express will be Store Inventory listings, so we're making it easier for sellers to prepare their Store Inventory listings in advance. In the next few days, the current bulk editing functionality within My eBay and Selling Manager will be updated to allow sellers to add or edit their Item Condition for up to 25 Store Inventory listings at one time. To do so, go to your My eBay Selling page, select the Store Inventory listings you want to edit, and hit the Edit button at the top of the Items I'm Selling table. For Selling Manager users, go to the Selling Manager Active page, select the Store Inventory listings you want to edit, and hit the Edit button at the top of the Active Listings table.

As a reminder, item condition must be specified on a listing as one of the requirements for appearing on eBay Express. We hope this addition to My eBay and Selling Manager makes updating listings with item condition faster and easier for sellers who are looking forward to the increased exposure eBay Express will bring to their listings � at no additional cost.

For more information about eBay Express, including the other requirements needed to have your listings included, please see our information page.

Sincerely,

Adam Nash
eBay Express
In the next few days, the current bulk editing functionality within My eBay and Selling Manager will be updated to allow sellers to add or edit their Item Condition for up to 25 Store Inventory listings at one time.

How nice that the losers can come up with bulk editing when it suits THEM! 
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2247.msg8752#msg8752 date=1138920978]
In the next few days, the current bulk editing functionality within My eBay and Selling Manager will be updated to allow sellers to add or edit their Item Condition for up to 25 Store Inventory listings at one time.

How nice that the losers can come up with bulk editing when it suits THEM! 
[/quote]

Bulk editing item condition  was one of the most asked for features! Its very useful for fires and floods!
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=2247.msg8407#msg8407 date=1138321507]
"the eBay Express finding experience".  Hee. Hee.  Laughing7

"the search experience of eBay Express".  The first "experience" was funny, the continued use of the term to describe shopping on eBay Express however has made we want to  Puke[/quote]

We had a master of "Experience" up here in Seattle a few years ago.
Jimi Hendrix
Great for music but for programing???
              Icon_shaking2            Happy6      Hiding
          Confusedmileyyoyo:    :rebear4:    Kaofour
I just don't see them pulling this thing off because
it will still have the ebay and PP logos everywhere.

People who don't shop ebay now are somehow going to say.

Hey "like" it's all good now.. See the little EXPRESS name?
Come on honey lets fill that cart and buy buy buy.

NOT

Happy001
Quote:I just don't see them pulling this thing off because
it will still have the ebay and PP logos everywhere.

People who don't shop ebay now are somehow going to say.

Hey "like" it's all good now.. See the little EXPRESS name?
Come on honey lets fill that cart and buy buy buy.

NOT

Happy001

He's right!  Smileydancing
We will soon see wont we?

Oh wait ebay will come right out and lie and say how great it is
in press releases... Even if it is not working the world will
never know until an independent true audit is done of ebay.  Lol
Quote:No integration of eBay Express and Shopping.com? Why not? I thought the point of the Shopping.com acquisition was to give eBay sellers another marketing channel to sell through as opposed to leaving the eBay community. eBay express listings - since they are 1) fixed price, 2) new products, and 3) organized through Shopping.com’s (SDC) catalog - make for perfect integration on SDC. Why wouldn’t you want to give your eBay sellers another marketing channel?

Let’s look at this from the other perspective. Why not take the Shopping.com listings and put them on eBay express? You already have the data feeds. eBay express adds its fancy little shopping cart for multiple sellers, and I’m suddenly able to buy from Best Buy, Circuit City, and my favorite eBay seller all in one place. Isn’t this where Gbuy is headed? Would be nice to see eBay/Shopping.com trump Google.

full article: http://www.comparisonengines.com/?p=315

eBay sellers who list on eBay Express won't have their items appear on the eBay owned Shopping.com, but Amazon Marketplace sellers will have their items appear on Shopping.com Smile

related topic: Amazon Marketplace Items Listed On Shopping.com http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...822.0.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16