TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay! Sellers! Voice! Concerns! About! eBay Express!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
NonSport posted that Express will be rolled on 4/24... if anyone gives a rat's asp.
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2247.msg12540#msg12540 date=1145301751]
NonSport posted that Express will be rolled on 4/24... if anyone gives a rat's asp.
[/quote]

I can't wait!!  Smileypartyfest
[quote author=landofsmiles link=topic=2247.msg12552#msg12552 date=1145314461]
[quote author=Anita link=topic=2247.msg12540#msg12540 date=1145301751]
[/quote]

I can't wait!!  Smileypartyfest
[/quote]

I can, our main ID isn't eligible for eBay Express according to MyeBay (but not according to eBay's list of qualifications).  The glitches started before it even launched.  Next week should be lots of fun to watch. ;D . 
Laughing7

Can't wait.
Toothy10 Toothy10 Toothy10 Beta
I'd completely forgotten about this, but in 2001 eBay announced plans to rename Half.com to eBay Express Buys:

March 2002 article:

Quote:Last month, eBay, which bought the fixed-price trading site in June 2000, backed off earlier plans to eliminate the Half.com site and rename it eBay Express Buys.

http://news.com.com/eBays+Half.com+integ...67028.html
Still waiting for them to remember the still lingering stink of fixed price bomb #1 Half.com  Smile

Quote:***A Message from Bill Cobb – eBay Express is Here!*** 

I'm pleased to announce that eBay Express is now available as a preview site at www.express.ebay.com. As you know from reading my message in January, eBay Express offers a completely new buying experience for eBay inventory. You'll notice right away that eBay Express has a unique feel to it – the overall presentation of eBay Express is rich in photography with a clean look and feel. Buyers on eBay Express will be able to purchase only Fixed Price and Store Inventory Format items, and will benefit from an easy, yet intelligent new way to find products – and, at last, a true shopping cart!

As I've said before, we think eBay Express will encourage more shopping among our existing buyers and will attract new buyers to eBay who prefer a more convenience-oriented shopping experience. This makes a better marketplace for all of us.

Plus, Sellers Get Additional Exposure
The best part of eBay Express is that it's still part of the eBay marketplace. This means that qualifying sellers whose eBay listings meet the criteria for eBay Express will automatically get the additional exposure. (Read here for seller and listing requirements for eBay Express.) To learn if you meet the seller criteria, or to opt-out if you do not wish to have your listings shown on eBay Express, sellers should refer to your Selling Preferences within My eBay.

There are some important details to know about seller requirements, listing requirements, and supported categories at launch, so please make sure to read our eBay Express FAQs.

Preview Launch of eBay Express
All site features are up and running today in eBay Express – it is a fully functional site. eBay staff have been testing and purchasing through eBay Express for several weeks. I've used it to buy a variety of things myself, and the site is fantastic. We'll be doing some fine-tuning of the site over the next several weeks. And more importantly, we'll be listening to your suggestions, comments, and concerns.

I want to take a moment to thank the huge team of dedicated people at eBay and PayPal who have worked together on this enormous undertaking. I'm very proud of all the thought and effort that have gone into delivering what we hope will delight and inspire you.

Finally, the eBay Express team will be spending time with you on our new eBay Express discussion board, so shop eBay Express for your next purchase, and come let us know what you think!

Sincerely,

Bill Cobb
President, eBay North America
Quote:eBay Express Discussion Boards
trey@ebay.com View Listings | Report Apr-24-06 16:09 PDT
Hi everyone,

The eBay Express team has asked me to let everyone know that they will be starting to post on the new Express discussion board.

The Express discussion board is at

http://forums.ebay.com/db1/forum.jspa?fo...2000000000

Bill Cobb's full announcment on the launch of eBay Express can be found at:

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/core/200604.shtm...4-24113047

Enjoy,
Trey
1 replies
I was just reading over there. Not too many enthused rah rahs yet.  ;D
Quote:I'm very proud of all the thought and effort that have gone into delivering what we hope will delight and inspire you.

*cough*  *gag*

Da man has been smokin sumthin funny!...

Puke
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16