TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: eBay! Sellers! Voice! Concerns! About! eBay Express!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[quote author=regic link=topic=2247.msg10077#msg10077 date=1140973218]
Quote:No integration of eBay Express and Shopping.com? Why not? I thought the point of the Shopping.com acquisition was to give eBay sellers another marketing channel to sell through as opposed to leaving the eBay community. eBay express listings - since they are 1) fixed price, 2) new products, and 3) organized through Shopping.com’s (SDC) catalog - make for perfect integration on SDC. Why wouldn’t you want to give your eBay sellers another marketing channel?

full article: http://www.comparisonengines.com/?p=315

eBay sellers who list on eBay Express won't have their items appear on the eBay owned Shopping.com, but Amazon Marketplace sellers will have their items appear on Shopping.com Smile

related topic: Amazon Marketplace Items Listed On Shopping.com http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...822.0.html
[/quote]

We love our community. Lies, lies, lies. Meg is an ASSHAT
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=2247.msg10082#msg10082 date=1140977809]

We love our community. Lies, lies, lies. Meg is an ASSHAT
[/quote]

Here's a gift so you won't have to type it out next time:

:asshat2:
[quote author=regic link=topic=2247.msg10077#msg10077 date=1140973218]
Quote:No integration of eBay Express and Shopping.com? Why not? I thought the point of the Shopping.com acquisition was to give eBay sellers another marketing channel to sell through as opposed to leaving the eBay community. eBay express listings - since they are 1) fixed price, 2) new products, and 3) organized through Shopping.com’s (SDC) catalog - make for perfect integration on SDC. Why wouldn’t you want to give your eBay sellers another marketing channel?
[/quote]

Why exactly.

Quote:eBay sellers who list on eBay Express won't have their items appear on the eBay owned Shopping.com, but Amazon Marketplace sellers will have their items appear on Shopping.com Smile

I can live with that.  Toothy9
Works for me, too. Smile
Who is going to post THAT info?  8)
Quote:***Update on eBay Express for Canadians with Items Located in the US*** 

01 March, 2006 | 12:04

For Canadian-registered members with items located in the US, we are pleased to announce that you will be able to list your items on eBay Express when it launches this spring. We are now finalizing our planning and development work on eBay Express and we’ll have more details to share in the months ahead.

The Canadian Community has expressed great interest towards eBay Express and this is the first step in testing a cross-border version of eBay Express. For Canadian buyers and sellers who are not able to use eBay Express at launch, we will be watching its progress very closely and relying on feedback from you, and others in the eBay community, as well as our own analysis, to determine if we will expand eBay Express to the rest of the Canadian marketplace. As promised earlier, we will share our findings with you in the weeks and months ahead.
Quote:***eBay Express – Supported Categories and Item Condition Details*** 

March 02, 2006 | 03:54PM PST/PT

Adam Nash
Hi...this is Adam Nash from the eBay Express Team. As Bill Cobb mentioned in January, eBay Express will be a new shopping experience designed to meet the needs of today's busiest shoppers, and we're extremely excited about the enthusiasm its upcoming launch has generated.

Many of the categories on eBay.com will be available on eBay Express at launch, but not all of them. We've also stated in earlier messages that Item Condition will be a listing requirement for your item to appear on eBay Express. This is true for many, but not all, categories that will appear. I want to clarify these points below:

* There are categories where standard Item Condition values like New, Used or Refurbished are not applicable since the condition of the item can vary significantly. An example is a category such as Roman Antiquities. In these cases, Item Condition will not be introduced into these categories prior to the launch of eBay Express, and these categories will not be included in eBay Express at launch.

* There are also categories where Item Condition is not relevant for a product. Here an example would be a category such as Tickets. In these cases, Item Condition will not be introduced in these categories but these items will be included within eBay Express at launch.

To provide more information about which categories will and will not be included in eBay Express at launch, we've put together two different lists

Click here to see which categories will not included at launch.

Click here to see categories that will be included at launch.

Quote:As you'll notice, the Collectibles categories make up a large share of these categories. We have started a thread on the Collectibles discussion board to provide further information about which categories in Collectibles will and will not be included in eBay Express at launch, and whether Item Condition will be available.
The shortened version: a large percentage of the collectibles sellers who supported eBay in its early years willl be persona non grata at the eBay Express launch.
Lots of sellers are going to be pissed off!

BTW that's not all the categories!  I checked the links above.  Where's mine?  Since it's not in those lists should I assume that my items will not be included?
[quote author=diger7 link=topic=2247.msg10278#msg10278 date=1141356270]
Lots of sellers are going to be pissed off!

BTW that's not all the categories!  I checked the links above.  Where's mine?  Since it's not in those lists should I assume that my items will not be included?
[/quote]

Maybe.  You could always get around it by listing them in the wrong category (tickets maybe?) and keyword spamming like some sellers.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16