TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: STORE OWNERS BOYCOTT EBAY IN PROTEST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Quote:These sellers are trying to get customers to stop buying on Ebay.

I read the SRG thread Smileyviolin and my message to the OP is  Fluck

My choices:

A. I keep 30% of my customers at Ebay and I can stop paying bills or fire an employee
B. I move my customers away from Ebay so my employees and me can pay our bills.

I'm choosing B.

I'm worse than Ebay because I'm not some  Smileykoolaid drinking :asshat2: who put all my eggs in Meg's basket like the OP?  I should keep my customers at Ebay and fire an employee or lose money so the buyers stay at Ebay for the OP? Fluck

Everybody has to do what's right for our own businesses.  For some it's staying and being wombat poo poo on by Ebay.  For lots of us its herding the customers to where we're going so Fluck you OP.  The folks with signs on their me pages aren't doing anything different than what you're doing. They're trying to find the best way to survive. The single moms, handicapped, homebound you talked about are putting protest signs on their me page and moving on too because they can't afford to stay at Ebay. Once again Fluck you where the positive sun don't shine  Bootyshake OP.

ps to the  Boinktard there who referred to fee protesters as morons: Fluck
ps to the seashell seller who said the folks protesting aren't serious sellers and don't sell much, your bronze PS sales suck so Stfu and  Fluck
pps seashell seller, here is an auction by one of those whiny protester folks you called not a serious seller.  The lazy bum protester is a PESA member with 74,000 feedback.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120014074576

I feel 100% better after getting that off my chest.  I took my bra off too.   Laughing4
:o
[quote author=regic link=topic=4457.msg18830#msg18830 date=1154051466]

PM me if you want to buy a piece of New York real estate with great views of the East River and Manhattan skyline.  I'm willing to let it go for a fraction of its appraised value.  Tongue
[/quote]

Nice try, but I already bought it from Diger.
Quote:pps seashell seller, here is an auction by one of those whiny protester folks you called not a serious seller.  The lazy bum protester is a PESA member with 74,000 feedback.

Lazy bum protester  Lol
I bet Sneaky would go into withdrawal if I hid the Fluck and :asshat2: smilies from her.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=4457.msg18835#msg18835 date=1154062043]
Quote:These sellers are trying to get customers to stop buying on Ebay.

I read the SRG thread Smileyviolin and my message to the OP is  Fluck

My choices:

A. I keep 30% of my customers at Ebay and I can stop paying bills or fire an employee
B. I move my customers away from Ebay so my employees and me can pay our bills.

I'm choosing B.

I'm worse than Ebay because I'm not some  Smileykoolaid drinking :asshat2: who put all my eggs in Meg's basket like the OP?  I should keep my customers at Ebay and fire an employee or lose money so the buyers stay at Ebay for the OP? Fluck

Everybody has to do what's right for our own businesses.  For some it's staying and being wombat poo poo on by Ebay.  For lots of us its herding the customers to where we're going so Fluck you OP.  The folks with signs on their me pages aren't doing anything different than what you're doing. They're trying to find the best way to survive. The single moms, handicapped, homebound you talked about are putting protest signs on their me page and moving on too because they can't afford to stay at Ebay. Once again Fluck you where the positive sun don't shine  Bootyshake OP.

ps to the  Boinktard there who referred to fee protesters as morons: Fluck
ps to the seashell seller who said the folks protesting aren't serious sellers and don't sell much, your bronze PS sales suck so Stfu and  Fluck
pps seashell seller, here is an auction by one of those whiny protester folks you called not a serious seller.  The lazy bum protester is a PESA member with 74,000 feedback.

I feel 100% better after getting that off my chest.  I took my bra off too.  Laughing4
[/quote]

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

To the debatably "Positive" SRG folks--  Smileybrainwashed Smileyclueless Smileydrinksomemore Smileyonetoomanysips KnobThefinger

Sneaky,
How come you never tell us how you really feel? ;D

GO SNEAKY,  Gen013

[quote author=mandy link=topic=4457.msg18851#msg18851 date=1154075173]
I bet Sneaky would go into withdrawal if I hid the Fluck and :asshat2: smilies from her.
[/quote]

For sure.  I'm glad she took her bra off though to get it all off her chest.  Laughing7
"ps to the seashell seller who said the folks protesting aren't serious sellers and don't sell much,"

Are you quoting someone from a post on the Stores Board or Marty's private group?  Just being nosey.
Quote:pps seashell seller, here is an auction by one of those whiny protester folks you called not a serious seller.  The lazy bum protester is a PESA member with 74,000 feedback.

Q: Although the fee hike protestors have been called morons by some, to most of us, you really are The Magic Man. Thanks and love ya two times, babe.bellisima507
Jul-29-06

ASadby Beavis) Alot of sellers will simply adapt to the new fees. Some will go away. Others see the frame work of a company that sold us on love and community over the years is changing. Now that company is turning into a giant monopoly with power and turning itself on the original members that make it great. If standing up to eBay to remind them the vision of this marketplace is about the people makes me a Moron, then yep I am. Smile
What I am asking is who is "pps seashell seller?"   

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31