TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: STORE OWNERS BOYCOTT EBAY IN PROTEST
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Geez, I just read Rich's thread. Please, Cranky, tell me they didn't really believe that? If they did, is it any wonder that they don't get so many other things? Arghhhhh. :Smile
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4457.msg19546#msg19546 date=1154630527]
Geez, I just read Rich's thread. Please, Cranky, tell me they didn't really believe that? If they did, is it any wonder that they don't get so many other things? Arghhhhh. :Smile
[/quote]

Some of them did seem to believe.

On another note, the Belle is in Jail thread is gone. Tony's should be next. Who do we have to thank for that, I wonder? There are so many good choices.  Dinks
Quote:Who do we have to thank for that, I wonder? There are so many good choices.  Dinks

Happy001

I don't think that ebay/lieworld wants me to talk. ;D
gpdcomics wrote, in part:

"You people are big, gaping a-holes and your mother probably should have aborted you before you were born."

Abort after????  My kids are almost 20 years old... is abortion still an option?!

Just for the record... this is sick humor only.

[quote author=Anita link=topic=4457.msg19568#msg19568 date=1154639379]
gpdcomics wrote, in part:

"You people are big, gaping a-holes and your mother probably should have aborted you before you were born."

Abort after????  My kids are almost 20 years old... is abortion still an option?!

Just for the record... this is sick humor only.

[/quote]

Mine are 20 & 22 and I can relate to that!  2funny
Quote:voicing their opinion to Google to get an auction site going.

It's going to take more than 17 members to get Google to listen.

I think Google has enough sense to realize that the novelty of the auction format has worn off in the US (something that eBay's management apparently doesn't realize) and that fixed price and classifieds hold much more promise.  Google already has a classifieds site (Google Base) and the combination of Google Checkout and AdWords will in effect eventually make search Google's fixed price "venue".  I don't understand why some eBay Store owners (store=fixed price) are fixated on moving their items to auction sites (auction-not fixed price) rather than to fixed price sites--especially considering the outcry over eBay attempting to push sellers into using auction format.
The week of the 14th - the 21st of August 2006, we are asking all ebay sellers  to boycott eBay by not listing and not buying. If you have a store, spend the time culling & restructuring. If you don't have a store, just do it to support your fellow sellers. WE DO HAVE A VOICE---LETS BE HEARD!!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!
                                        Smileymegmeg

Anyone who posts a reply on this thread, please include the above info so it is always on top.
Anyone lurking who has a forum that will allow them to post this info, please do so.

Press inquiries are welcomed @ press@belle-affaires.com
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4457.msg20037#msg20037 date=1155036894]
The week of the 14th - the 21st of August 2006, we are asking all ebay sellers  to boycott eBay by not listing and not buying. If you have a store, spend the time culling & restructuring. If you don't have a store, just do it to support your fellow sellers. WE DO HAVE A VOICE---LETS BE HEARD!!!!

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!
                                        Smileymegmeg

Anyone who posts a reply on this thread, please include the above info so it is always on top.
Anyone lurking who has a forum that will allow them to post this info, please do so.

[/quote]

The week of the 14th - the 21st of August 2006, we are asking all ebay sellers  to boycott eBay by not listing and not buying.
[quote author=regic link=topic=4457.msg20090#msg20090 date=1155075428]
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4457.msg20037#msg20037 date=1155036894]

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!
                                        Smileymegmeg

[/quote]

Quote:The week of the 14th - the 21st of August 2006, we are asking all ebay sellers  to boycott eBay by not listing and not buying.
Quote:We'll put a notice of the boycott on the news section up top tomorrow after we finish fun of eBay Moderator Deann.
Happy001

Thanks, Regic. Thumbsup

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!!
                                        smileymegmeg

I am in on this, will be interesting.  The only thing that bothers me is the store owners that arent' aware of the boards and what is really going on,  wish there was a way to let them know. 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31