TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: A Sucker is Born Every Day...Showbidz and Swoopbug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
His site is just sad. I mean the logo is unprofessional, and seems he is even using the same template. I so just hate those sites. They are all so ugly and everything is jammed onto the first page.

The same sellers that plaster their items all over are the same ones that sit all day on those forums. He'll get them, but that is all.

In the end, just another big waste of time and money.
AuctionLiveSoft.com > BingoAuction.com > 247SwapMeet.com > ProfitSharingAuction.com > Showbidz.com > ScottyDo.com > HomeOfThe Brave dot BIZ dot Biz Tool

7 site names in 2 1/2 years
0 sales on the site in 2 1/2 years

Boinktard
Home of the Brave is for sale. $2,000 will buy this FAILED website. Boinktard
scottydo Wrote:It is For Sale if anyone wants to give it a try, $2,000. and you get all my customers and their listings to start off your new site.

$2000 for 131 customers = customer acquisition cost of $15.27 per customer...

Quote:In marketing, customer lifetime value (CLV), lifetime customer value (LCV), or lifetime value (LTV) is the net present value of the cash flows attributed to the relationship with a customer. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customer_lifetime_value

131 customers, 0 sales in 2 years = 0 cash flows = customer lifetime value of $0 per customer. Smile

Maybe I should offer Scott $0. Idea
(03-17-2011, 08:37 PM)1_old_ham Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe I should offer Scott $0. Idea

Maybe Scott should think about paying someone to take it off his hands. New boxed software, hosting and a new domain name would be far less expensive than purchasing, as Mandy pointed out, Zero Value Lifetime Customers and the headaches that come with taking over a site that has built in problems. AF1Squirrel
domaintools Wrote:HomeOfTheBrave.biz (registered and no website)

The last Google cache date is 4/30.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15