TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: A Sucker is Born Every Day...Showbidz and Swoopbug
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Quote:According to the site's profit and loss statement the site's sellers/"shareholders" are apparently footing the 36.63 monthly bill for Scott's Internet connection.

According to the site's balance sheet the shareholders/stockholders/sellers/[size=14px]suckers[/size] owe dear Scott $7,341.38 for expenses incurred to date.  LossSharingAuction would have been a more appropriate name for this site.
http://www.profitsharingauction.com/comm...d.php?t=39

Quote: TOTAL ASSETS 9.42
LIABILITIES & EQUITY
Liabilities
Long Term Liabilities
Stockholder Loan 7,341.38
Total Long Term Liabilities 7,341.38
Total Liabilities 7,341.38
Equity
Net Income -7,331.96
Total Equity -7,331.96
TOTAL LIABILITIES & EQUITY                    9.42
Quote:This web-site does not permit minors (under16) to register. If any member fails to signup with their correct age the account will be terminated immediately.

Time to spend some of that profit on changing the stock Probid terms...
Quote:Buyers should pay for items using an escrow service, we recommend PayPal, along with a Credit Card.
When did Paypal begin offering an escrow service? Maybe we have another moron like Ray Romeo who knows nothing about selling online. Happy001
http://www.showbidz.com/terms,page,content_pages
Quote:they can violate the law and issue stock but in doing so they run afoul of several state and federal securities laws.

Maybe he forgot Hawaii is a US state?
Quote:According to the site's balance sheet the shareholders/stockholders/sellers/[size=14px]suckers[/size] owe dear Scott $7,341.38 for expenses incurred to date.  LossSharingAuction would have been a more appropriate name for this site.

And to think, his entire package he has on the site is worth about 20 bucks.
I think Amazon is planning to announce their earnings next month on their seller forum as well.
Quote:As of 9/10 the site had paid binarywebs almost $1800 for buggy programming services.

I swear, everybody here is a boinktard troll, spewing propagandistic libelous drivel.  Happy001
Quote:Example we just opened www.ShowBidz.com and its a php my sql scipt which requires a minimum of 16GB of RAM Happy001 , a quadcore processer, and a special harddrive. We kept having problems and after loading alot of ads, the site got sluggish. My host had NOT set up his server correctly, and so I switched to a server with alot more horsepower or go go power, now its loading pages fast.

Bs

Quote:Website test results

URL tested:  http://www.showbidz.com
Test performed from:  Seattle, WA
Test performed at:  2009-11-15 22:51:43 (GMT -05:00)
Resolved As:  209.62.2.233
Response Time:  3.229 sec
DNS:  0.001 sec
Connect:  0.073 sec
Redirect:  0.000 sec
First byte:  2.860 sec
Last byte:  0.295 sec
Size:  71813 bytes
Quote:Website test results

URL tested:    http://www.showbidz.com
Test performed from:    Seattle, WA
Test performed at:    2009-11-15 23:03:35 (GMT -05:00)
Resolved As:    209.62.2.233
Response Time:    11.781 sec
DNS:    0.001 sec
Connect:    0.073 sec
Redirect:    0.000 sec
First byte:    11.339 sec
Last byte:    0.368 sec
Size:    71814 bytes
Quote: Website test results

URL tested:    http://www.showbidz.com
Test performed from:    Seattle, WA
Test performed at:    2009-11-15 23:07:16 (GMT -05:00)
Resolved As:    209.62.2.233
Response Time:    3.261 sec
DNS:    0.001 sec
Connect:    0.073 sec
Redirect:    0.000 sec
First byte:    2.886 sec
Last byte:    0.300 sec
Size:    71813 bytes

There were 15 users online at Showbidz when I tested.  If page loads are 3-11 seconds now I hate to think what they'll be if the site receives any traffic. :blinkie:

Quote: General Journal 11/24/2008 Matt St. Amant Stockholder ... 600.00 1,194.17
General Journal 12/11/2008 Matt St. Amant Stockholder ... 350.00 1,544.17
General Journal 4/29/2009 Matt St. Amant Stockholder ... 150.00 2,233.12
General Journal 5/11/2009 Matt St. Amant Stockholder ... 150.00 2,383.12
General Journal 8/25/2009 Matt St. Amant Stockholder ... 75.00 3,073.70

$1275 for 3 copies of Ultimate Auction.  Confusedtolensmiley:

Quote: Total Gross Auction Selling Fees 10.15 10.15

The site has 341,000 listings and generated $10 in revenues this year?

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001
Quote: $1275 for 3 copies of Ultimate Auction.

1 of those sites already closed.

Cross-site scripting vulnerabilities in Ultimate Auction were reported to the vendor in October 2005 (and to Secunia in January 2006) and are still unpatched
http://seclists.org/fulldisclosure/2006/Jan/522
http://secunia.com/advisories/18477
His old site FotoAds which he claimed in a press release was custom built used the boxed Ultimate Auction script on the auction side.
http://web.archive.org/web/2005033103400...in/main.pl

Quote:After being told it wasn't possible or affordable to build a site like this, I met my partner, David Tschope. David is a computer expert living in Spokane, Washington and helped me find a programmer that built FotoAds auction program. It was a long and expensive process, and after six years of struggling, we finally opened for business in May of 2003."
Quote:   
Quote: Buyers should pay for items using an escrow service, we recommend PayPal, along with a Credit Card.

When did Paypal begin offering an escrow service? Maybe we have another moron like Ray Romeo who knows nothing about selling online.

He had a similar message on FotoAds " To protect against fraud, use one of the escrow services below along with a CREDIT CARD for all transactions.".  Below the message were buttons for PayPal, Escrow.com, StormPay Confusedtolensmiley: , and Western Union Confusedtolensmiley:
You people are really mean and cruel!

I can't believe the things you wrote about us, and I've never read so many lies, and seen so many facts taken out of context, and twisted into some kind of conspiracy theory.

This is so stupid, its funny, but thanks for entertaining me!

Please don't come to any of my sites, we don't want trouble makers like you guys and gals on our sites. 

What a funny story. I read it with some degree of interest for no other reason except to understand what type of people dedicate a huge ammount of time twisting things into something they are not. A story based on no real facts other than piecing together a series of writings and adapting them to a story that is fabricated takes time.Which for some odd reason you have plenty of. Are you retired,fired, or just don't fit out in the public. most likly the odd person out type, couldn't get a date,still lives with mom and blames the world for their sad ugly little life. can't look you in the eys ,hides in the closet when company comes. soils themselves when face with a conflict. not married, never dated in love with their left hand ??? we know the type they are in the news all the time, the colombine,types  Smileyviolin  How SAD that's all these people have in their lives. Time would be better spend outing the real bad guys and there are plenty of them rathing than making up some of your own. I wouls comment GET A LIFE but it seems this IS YOUR LIFE  how sad indeed and whats real funny and amuseing is that the only people who believe what your writeing is you, and the couple of people who share the same life with you
Welcome Richard and Scott. 

1. You're promising sellers "part ownership" and calling them "stockholders".  What is the name of the LEGAL ENTITY that sellers will be stockholders/part owners of it they participate in your MLM site and which state is it incorporated in?  I would strongly suggest answering this question.

2. Can you explain why several dummy item listings and dummy bidders from the Telebid auction script demo are appearing as live auctions on Swoopbug?

3. Can you explain the security problems on your sites: a. no SSL b. Swoopbug visitor IP addresses and other info exposed through the stats service you're using c. the decision to use a script (UltimateAuctions) with known security problems on USCoinBid and IslandSwapMeet?
Sure not that is any of your business my sad sad person but there was a bug in the script and a refreshed script was installed and some of the test info was still imbedded again none of your business and that sure make a big conspiracy go get a life no one promised anyoe part ownership in anyhting the promis is to shae in slaes revenue from referrals,sales ( commission you idiot not stock, no mention of stock) stop making something out of nothing. many many other places do the same thing its say profit sharing revenu not stock options,ect. again go get a life,wife,or a dog. you know what makes people like you dangerious ,your the ones who end up going out and killing people because your fed up with your sad little lives.
no matter what we say here it will be twisted to enhance your point of view so we will just leave you now to your funny pathetic little lives. don't expect any further answers you got your rise enjoy it. while it lasts
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15