TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Questions on TH's Free Installation of ZenCart, osCommerce, CRELoaded, CubeCart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Smart asp. Big Grin
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4634.msg21256#msg21256 date=1156192396]
Okay, I confess, I don't like zen either.  :blinkie:
[/quote]I don't like Zen either, but whatcha gonna do? It's secure, has the basic tools, and it's free. I'd be interested in hearing about a viable alternative that doesn't cost thousands.
Why don't you build us one?    ;D

I just need a smal scrip and small data base to refer to the calls.
You can scripts written by third world programmers pretty cheap. It doesn't make sense for me to fight that war because I'll never win. It seems to me that a programmer in India makes about 10% as much as one in the US. If you go to getafreelancer, or scriptlance, or others, you will see what I mean.
Regic,

How difficult would it be for us to install the osCMAX ? ANy chance you guys could help if we have  problems installing it? >Big Grin
"To do Zen you must know martial arts oh blonde one."

You think you have it bad! You should try making sense of Zen when you have to bob back and forth between 2 different computers because 1 keeps crashing. And the other one is slower than molasses in January. Sad
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4634.msg21268#msg21268 date=1156207345]
"To do Zen you must know martial arts oh blonde one."

You think you have it bad! You should try making sense of Zen when you have to bob back and forth between 2 different computers because 1 keeps crashing. And the other one is slower than molasses in January. Sad
[/quote]

Aw, Cranky, you've got to do something about your pc, girl!! DId you get my email today?
Got someone coming to look at my computer either tomorrow or the next day.
Quote:But for me the less feature rich the better. Basically All I need is for the cart to work with simple pricing like one of the same units is $12.00 2 is $10.00 3 is $8.00

osCMax doesn't have quantity discounts.  I could check to see if there's a mod that will work with it.  The Zen we installed had that feature (it was the quantity discounts mod) and allows quantity discounts based on either total number of an individual product x purchased, total number from  category x purchased, or total number of all items in cart.  The free version of CRELoaded only comes with a quantity discount based on total number of all items in cart, but you can't give quantity discounts based on total number of product x purchased.

Quote:Even if I have to a manipulate the one's they have by changing the graphics to my own. Don't want to have to go in and start playing w the scripts and css if I don't have to.

You need to work with CSS stylesheets on all of the carts to change fonts, colors, backgrounds,  etc.

Quote:How difficult would it be for us to install the osCMAX ? ANy chance you guys could help if we have   problems installing it?

We could do it for you because all we have to do is upload the files and import the database.  We don't need to run the install program.
I PMed you on this regic.  :Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15