TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Questions on TH's Free Installation of ZenCart, osCommerce, CRELoaded, CubeCart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Quote:Do you know if CS-Cart does that?

CS-Cart includes several templates, but they don't do any design work.
thanks  Smile
Quote:I'll install any version for you.

I have the pro version if you need it when you decide (the upgrade patch).

I do not have the upgrade patch for B2B though, I purchased that

Thanks for the offer!  Smile

I think I'm going to end up using X Cart, though.
I signed up for the corporate package. Just waiting on the phone confirmation.
[quote author=thentavius link=topic=4634.msg34671#msg34671 date=1165084383]
I signed up for the corporate package. Just waiting on the phone confirmation.
[/quote]

If you need help with anything just yell.  Smile

Quote:phone confirmation.

The phone confirmations are annoying but they've become almost a necessity in the web hosting industry due to spammers using stolen credit cards/hijacked PayPal accounts (especially hijacked PayPal accounts).  Spammers/scammers typically only use a site for a few days at most and then move onto the next site/host so by the time the use of a stolen card is discovered they're long gone...hence the phone confirmations (many dedicated server hosts/co-location facilities are now also requiring photocopies of driver's licenses and other documentation from their clients)
I got some bogus charges on my AMEX bill (right after I cashed in my membership rewards points...  :-\ ) One of the things they bought was web hosting. Kim
Everything's fine.

The phone approval thing didn't go through--but I straightened it out with a customer service dude.

Already got a MySql database hooked up and I just bought XCart gold. I need to change the DNS records for my domain.

If you're willing to help me try and install this X Cart, that would be beyond cool. Otherwise I can pay them to do it. Either way works for me.
Quote:If you're willing to help me try and install this X Cart, that would be beyond cool.

One of us can help.  Smile
OK.

Got the X Cart files (they're available in an online file thing) and I'm completely lost. I've installed OSCommerce myself from sratch before, but this is a whole bunch of material.  I don't even know what a .tgz file is. Is that a tar file?

I'm afraid I won't be able to help anyone help me. LMAO.

Should I get X cart to do it? Or would one of you like to look at the batch of files?
.tgz=UNIX tar file gzipped.

Extracting the files is 2 steps: first you extract the tar file, and then you extract the files from the tar file.

Download 7-zip, right click on the file, and select the 'extract files' menu item (once on the .tgz file, and then once on the .tar file)

Is there just one .tgz file?
http://www.7-zip.org/
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15