TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Questions on TH's Free Installation of ZenCart, osCommerce, CRELoaded, CubeCart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Quote:Xp, so you would like them to do an install of the zen with all mods? Speak up!!

No Bell. I would do it myself.
I just thought there would be a link to their modified version
of Zen in the tools section of the CP.

I'm under the impression they have installed for a few as a courtesy,
and I don't want to take advantage of the generosity if that is the case.

Again I would do it myself because just like you fickle ladies..
us men can change our minds too.  Icon_scratch

Basically I just want to play with it and see if it is what
I want to do and if
so, I can work it into my site.  Thumbsup

I'd also would like to learn it so I can be the hero and come out here
and help others do it with
minimal of BangHead to get er done.

Okay, Xp, sorry if I misunderstood. Big Grin
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4634.msg21020#msg21020 date=1155827180]
Okay, Xp, sorry if I misunderstood. Big Grin
[/quote]  :Smile  ;D 
[quote author=Ms Molly link=topic=4634.msg21017#msg21017 date=1155825024]
Hello I would like the Zen Cart install also! (does it include the newsletter contrib?)

I spent last evening reading on the Zen Board, but think I can still come up with a few stoopid questions!! This is your fair warning. Mrgreen

p.s. so many smilies, so little time  ^-^
[/quote]

We can install it on your site (late) tonight. 

RE newsletter contrib:  Zen has a built-in newsletter system (newsletters can be sent to subscribers in either test or html format (Zen has a built-in WYSIWYG html editor).  We didn't add the separate subscribe 2.05 mod which gives people the ability to subscribe to the newsletter without registering for an account though.

[quote author=xppman link=topic=4634.msg21010#msg21010 date=1155820550]
I thought there would be an icon or something on our control
panel so we could install (your moded version)
it ourselves. If we wanted to. [/quote]

Nope, we're just offering the free installs to forum members like you. Smile .  We could upload it to your server if you want.
Testing. Testing. Gawd, I hate my ISP!

[quote author=regic link=topic=4634.msg21026#msg21026 date=1155836327]
[quote author=Ms Molly link=topic=4634.msg21017#msg21017 date=1155825024]
I would like the Zen Cart install also! (does it include the newsletter contrib?)
[/quote]

We can install it on your site (late) tonight. 

RE newsletter contrib:  Zen has a built-in newsletter system (newsletters can be sent to subscribers in either test or html format (Zen has a built-in WYSIWYG html editor).  We didn't add the separate subscribe 2.05 mod which gives people the ability to subscribe to the newsletter without registering for an account though. [/quote]

Great! I'll keep reading  Icon_study  I sure appreciate you guys!!

I will work with the default newsletter; may be all I need.  Smile

Hi Molly Wave

Regic, where is the zen cart forum? I looked on the ecommerce board, but didn't see anything. Am I just missing it? Icon_scratch
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4634.msg21030#msg21030 date=1155842354]
Hi Molly Wave

Regic, where is the zen cart forum? I looked on the ecommerce board, but didn't see anything. Am I just missing it? Icon_scratch
[/quote]

It's here but there's not much there at the moment.  I'm going to add some topics later tonight.
Poor regic.  Your in BIG trouble now...
were all going to be beating the doors down to get in.  ;D

Hi - I've been working with computers since the days of punch cards :blinkie:, but I don't get this zen cart thing. Smileybankerconfused

Is it a program uploaded to a server like I do my pictures on Earthlink that works like Shoppal in the end except I'm in charge? What else would I have to get besides SSL and a domain name. Everytime I look at a web page for Zen cart and the like my eyes glaze over. Shoppal is working great, but I would like to learn for future sites. Kim
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15