TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Questions on TH's Free Installation of ZenCart, osCommerce, CRELoaded, CubeCart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
I'm having a blast playing with it.

Downside.. too much AD code to strip from the templates Zen provides.

I think I'm on the right path and the template I'm using will be NOT what I started with.

Got to love open source... and I'm learning some way cool shit.  ;D
Hey, even I'm beginning to figure it out!  :blinkie:

"This could be fun", she said with her  Newbie  false sense of security.
[quote author=xppman link=topic=4634.msg21127#msg21127 date=1155958419]
I'm having a blast playing with it.

Downside.. too much AD code to strip from the templates Zen provides.

I think I'm on the right path and the template I'm using will be NOT what I started with.

Got to love open source... and I'm learning some way cool wombat poo poo.  ;D
[/quote]

You can change the colors of the Sophy Blue template in the file
\includes\templates\sophyblue\css\stylesheet.css

The banner ads can be turned off or changed from the banner manager in the admin
We're adding osCMax to the free install list too.  A demo will be up this afternoon.  It's similar to CRELoaded but a few of the features are different.
Oh I've played w all kinds of stuff. Made sure I have the origianl files all backed up too. Just a lot more than I need with Zen.

It's still pretty cool and I do like some of the features. Just way more of a leaning curve for me right now plus that killer about cutomers having to create an account just to buy an item. That stopped me dead cold yesterday after testing some of what I thought would be a work around to that issue.
[quote author=regic link=topic=4634.msg21249#msg21249 date=1156184336]
We're adding osCMax to the free install list too.  A demo will be up this afternoon.  It's similar to CRELoaded but a few of the features are different.
[/quote]

Does this one you mentioned above REQUIRE a customer to make and account before purchase. Seems I read something about that.
Quote:Does this one you mentioned above REQUIRE a customer to make and account before purchase.

No account needed with osCMax or CRELoaded.  ZenCart requires an account.

The demo is here:  http://www.tulipstuff.com/demomax/

A comparison of osCMax and CRELoaded:
http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...842.0.html
osCMax is what I want to try then.  Please  :Smile

I'm starting to really get on over view of the power and flexabiliy
of these programs and what these moduels are all about just from
playing w Zen the last few days.  (from a basics stand point I mean).

But for me the less feature rich the better. Basically All I need is for the cart to work with simple pricing like one of the same units is $12.00 2 is $10.00 3 is $8.00 and so forth and for my peeps NOT have to "sign up" to buy and be able to integrate it with a template.

Even if I have to a manipulate the one's they have by changing the graphics to my own. Don't want to have to go in and start playing w the scripts and css if I don't have to.

Okay, I confess, I don't like zen either.  :blinkie:
To do Zen you must know martial arts oh blonde one.  ;D

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15