TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Questions on TH's Free Installation of ZenCart, osCommerce, CRELoaded, CubeCart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Quote:Is it a program uploaded to a server like I do my pictures on Earthlink that works like Shoppal in the end except I'm in charge?
Exactly like ShopPal but a lot more features.

Quote:What else would I have to get besides SSL and a domain name.

That's all you need.
[quote author=regic link=topic=4634.msg21031#msg21031 date=1155842949]
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4634.msg21030#msg21030 date=1155842354]
Hi Molly Wave

Regic, where is the zen cart forum? I looked on the ecommerce board, but didn't see anything. Am I just missing it? Icon_scratch
[/quote]

It's here but there's not much there at the moment.  I'm going to add some topics later tonight.
[/quote]

Thanks, Regic!! Big Grin

Edited to add:

Btw, do we get a "TT Slap" if we bug you too much? Happy001
[quote author=Ms Molly link=topic=4634.msg21028#msg21028 date=1155840829]

[quote author=regic link=topic=4634.msg21026#msg21026 date=1155836327]
[quote author=Ms Molly link=topic=4634.msg21017#msg21017 date=1155825024]
I would like the Zen Cart install also! (does it include the newsletter contrib?)
[/quote]

We can install it on your site (late) tonight. 

RE newsletter contrib:  Zen has a built-in newsletter system (newsletters can be sent to subscribers in either test or html format (Zen has a built-in WYSIWYG html editor).  We didn't add the separate subscribe 2.05 mod which gives people the ability to subscribe to the newsletter without registering for an account though. [/quote]

Great! I'll keep reading  Icon_study  I sure appreciate you guys!!

I will work with the default newsletter; may be all I need.  Smile

[/quote]

I just added the subscribe 2.05 mod so it will be installed with your cart tonight.  It's available on the demo now for anyone who wants to play with it (ps:  all of those sideboxes on Zen can be turned on/off, rearranged etc from the admin). (pps Cranky and Belle, I'll upload the changed files for the subscribe mod to your sites tonight)
It may be years before I get to play with anything. I'm in hell and I can't get out. I have no smilies here either so imagine me as a screaming smilie. Sad
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4634.msg21044#msg21044 date=1155849731]

I just added the subscribe 2.05 mod so it will be installed with your cart tonight.  It's available on the demo now for anyone who wants to play with it (ps:  all of those sideboxes on Zen can be turned on/off, rearranged etc from the admin). (pps Cranky and Belle, I'll upload the changed files for the subscribe mod to your sites tonight)
[/quote]

:-*  Thank you!  Love10  Such great service

All I ever got on the "Bay" was a swift kick Gen038 
Just now figured out I floated them a loan for the free Marketplace research!? BangHead  Will I never learn??

p.s.  Hello Hi! Belle

Quote:Exactly like ShopPal but a lot more features.

Thanks Regic. I think I finally get it now after wondering for weeks.  Toothy9

The zen cart sites I've seen all look kind of "computery"  Computer from a design standpoint. Can you just pop in your own design if you want? Kim
Quote:Can you just pop in your own design if you want?

You can either design your own or buy premade templates.  Any template you buy has to be made specifically for the version of Zen you're using.

Quote:pps Cranky and Belle, I'll upload the changed files for the subscribe mod to your sites tonight)

Added.  We also added the security fix that was released today for 4 files.
Ms Molly installed.  I sent you a PM with the details.
Quote:Added.  We also added the security fix that was released today for 4 files.

Thank you guys! Big Grin

Yeah, TH!! Gen102 Gen102 Gen102
I'm starting some topics on configuring your cart over here: http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...269.0.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15