TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Questions on TH's Free Installation of ZenCart, osCommerce, CRELoaded, CubeCart
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15
Quote:? You build your site around the carts instead of the other way around?

Yep.  You could install the cart and use it as your entire site (or you could add pages) because they come with almost everything you need.  This is what you get when you install Zen ( http://www.tulipstuff.com/demozen/  ...more features to be added to that demo over the next few days. At the moment the cart is using  the free Sophy Blue template but by the time you read this the template could be something else...I'm playing with free templates Smile )

Quote:i just don't want it to interfer with operations.

It wouldn't.  I'd put the cart in a separate folder and remove it when I was done testing (which would probably take less than an hour)
EDIT: Stardust and Kirk can't use you because I just wanted to test it on one specific server configuration for compatibility (namely mySQL 4.111  because at the moment the demo is being developed on 4.018.  If there are any problems then I'll move the demo/development to one of our servers that is running 4.1xx)
That's fine.
Quote:I downloaded Zen already in a sub-domain to play with it, but I can certainly uninstall that because I haven't the slightest idea where to begin.

Start with the 4 sticky topics here  http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=136 and then ask questions on anything you need help with here or there. 
Got it.  Smile
You can use mine Bbh. I'm waiting for  zen anyway. Just let me know if you need me to do anything. Smile Thumbsup
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4634.msg20541#msg20541 date=1155304392]
You can use mine Bbh. I'm waiting for  zen anyway. Just let me know if you need me to do anything. Smile Thumbsup
[/quote]

Thanks.  If you want I could leave the install so you could familiarize yourself with  Zen.  It won't have all the features that the final version will have, but it would have enough that you'll be able to learn.  I'd replace that version with the final version when it's ready...which should be in about a week (oh, and I'd need to know which one of your domains you want it on).

================

Everyone else: does anyone need any of the wholesale mods added to the cart?
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4634.msg20635#msg20635 date=1155389693]
[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=4634.msg20541#msg20541 date=1155304392]
[/quote]

Thanks.  If you want I could leave the install so you could familiarize yourself with  Zen.  It won't have all the features that the final version will have, but it would have enough that you'll be able to learn.  I'd replace that version with the final version when it's ready...which should be in about a week (oh, and I'd need to know which one of your domains you want it on).

================

Everyone else: does anyone need any of the wholesale mods added to the cart?
[/quote]

Sounds good!!    Gen013
Bellisima Jewelry as that will be the first to launch.  Smile
OK, it'll probably be late tomorrow night when I install it.
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=4634.msg20644#msg20644 date=1155394052]
OK, it'll probably be late tomorrow night when I install it.
[/quote]

Thumbsup
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15