TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: WPSSU and what it means to you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Polar opposites or maybe just bipolar twins.

Tongue3
Well, it looks like our fun didn't last too long. I just came from Mr B's site and I couldn't find anyone's logos that asked to be removed. There are a few store logos still left in the WP sellers page that aren't there anymore. Now if only he could find his password for the zoomshare page.  Toothy2
[quote author=bricabracjo link=topic=7412.msg60331#msg60331 date=1183776553]
Well, it looks like our fun didn't last too long. I just came from Mr B's site and I couldn't find anyone's logos that asked to be removed. There are a few store logos still left in the WP sellers page that aren't there anymore. Now if only he could find his password for the zoomshare page.  Toothy2
[/quote]

Ok Bric here is how it was done so everyone knows and if you would like to copy this statement and do the same thing for the zoomshare site. Please note you must send this to the owners of WPSSU as I did and that was both Brian and April.

The email you need to send:
Quote:To the owners of WPSSU,

Please be advised, you are hereby placed on notice to remove any and all banners and/or logos from the WPSSU.com website belonging to the following former wpssu.com members who were unjustly banned from your site on the night of June 27th:

Truth
RiverRat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxx/xxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxx

Any and all permission previously given to the wpssu.com website and/or it's owners to display the aforementioned banners and/or logos is hereby revoked. 

Failure to remove aforementioned banners and comply with this Cease & Desist Notice within 48 hours can and will place your site in violation of the International Copyright/Trademark Infringement laws, thereby leaving wpssu.com liable for intellectual property theft.

We await your immediate attention to this matter at hand.

Sincerely,

Joe xxxxxxxxx & Deb xxxxxxxxx

April I know you reported me for the above email as being spam but let me tell you that was a big mistake April. If I were you April I would ask myself how many times are you going to allow Brian to pull this BS and destroy a site that you worked on. April, Brian is playing you for a fool distance yourself from him and I have given you fair warning as of right now.

Brian I am watching your every move. I know exactly what you are up to Brian and have known it for a long time. Your history in the alternative marketplace will bring you down Brian. You may as well fold up now to save yourself the embarrassment that I am going to show you.

Truth
[quote author=IllnConfused link=topic=7412.msg58788#msg58788 date=1183381522]
Good Luck everybody getting him to remove logos and links. Several of us requested in January that he remove our logos and links on all of his sites. And they are still there.

His responses included: 'I don't do anything when it is demanded'; 'I won't be bullied into anything'; and my favorite 'you didn't say please'

[/quote]

Wrong yet again Brian.  Happy001  Happy001  Happy001
You were right about one thing though.  Rats are exactly that and we bite.  :twistedevil:

Just for the record Bric...we sent this email at approximately 5:00 pm today.  They started removing the banners within less than 2 hours.  Smile

So if anyone needs their email address, feel free to send me a PM and I'll be glad to give it to you.  Toothy2

Joe & Deb, AWESOME JOB !!!  My banners are also gone. Thanks for putting me in the "class action suit" !
Headbang  Headbang  Headbang
[quote author=I want 1 2 link=topic=7412.msg60373#msg60373 date=1183784174]
Joe & Deb, AWESOME JOB !!!  My banners are also gone. Thanks for putting me in the "class action suit" !
Headbang  Headbang  Headbang

[/quote]

Hey...we look out for each other in the Rat Pack.  It was our pleasure.  Toothy2
Truth you can just go f### yourself.  If anyone emails me they will get reported just like you did.  My email address is not a WPSSU addy and it has nothing to do with WPSSU. 

Oh and by the way the banners were removed because you don't deserve free advertising you bastard.
Oh and by the way "Trademark Violation"???  RIGHT!  You idiots couldn't afford to trademark your sites.
Oh April, I see you've sunk to Brian's "My way or the highway" mentallity. I have yet to receive a response to my emails about this entire situation. I for one would just like to know what I did to get banned. I never once bad-mouthed wpssu or anyone associated with the site. One day I just tried to sign on, and poof, I'm banned? I don't know what exactly it is that you have against me. First you boot me from being a GM, because, according to B, you told him that I didn't post enough. Sorry, I don't make posts just for the sake of making posts.
If either of you all-mighty "owners" would have bothered to respond a week ago, we wouldn't have had to keep emailing you. You ignored us, and gave no explanations. Now you accuse us of spamming you? Grow up. I think you hung the "idiot" tag on the wrong people. Just to be clear, am I a bastard, too?
Enjoy life on the second sinking ship that you've been on in less than a year.
I would just like to know why I was banned.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16