TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: WPSSU and what it means to you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Hi ya scoop and Truth:
Quote:I know you've had your own experience with Brian.  I know a while back when we were all still at WP he asked you to work with him on a site.  You tried to tell him that certain things were not right to do but as usual he did not want to listen. 

Aww, geesh, did you have to remind me?  Toothy2 From the very first day he had his website up and running, I asked him as one friend to another, to remove my logo/store from his site. There were just too many things wrong with it and I didn't want my name associated with it until it was fixed. But, no one could tell or suggest anything to him. He learned all he needed to know with those few website courses he took and over night, he was a pro. Needless to say, other things happened and I was just not happy with him. Friends don't do what he has done and still call themselves your friend. He was very disappointed with me as I wanted out of his forum too. Right after that fiasco, friends associated with me too, (just like scoop) started having problems with him as well. I could just go on and on!  Smileyviolin

~But on an upbeat note, if it wasn't for Mr B, I would not have found the tt forum as he pointed me to it as there were a lot of meanies over here! Sign10 Thank you, Mr B. as my website host is here and they are the best!

Quote:By the way Bric take a good look at the WPSSU site if you have the time and tell me if it looks like something that a professional had done or does it look like a complete train wreck.

~I was afraid to stop at his site as the last time I did, (months ago) he had so much code there that my system kept crashing and I warned my fellow forum members to be very wary going there, even to join his forum. Anyway, I did just come from site and it's still the same mess. Mr B, you couldn't pay me to be on your site.

Bric et al...

Deja Vu all over again.  A certain monkey needs a bath. He's starting to stink again...  Munky2
Quote:Aww, geesh, did you have to remind me?

Bric Sorry for reminding you of that bad experience.

Quote:I was afraid to stop at his site as the last time I did, (months ago) he had so much code there that my system kept crashing and I warned my fellow forum members to be very wary going there, even to join his forum.

I should have listened to you and never have gone to WPSSU.  You did know what you were talking about that's for sure.  Your system was not the only one that crashed when clicking on the home page there.  Mine did too as well as some of the other sellers.

For some it was a major problem like mine became for others is was not as major.  I work from home on a VPN  I log in and I take over another computer.  Well I could not log in for about 2 weeks to work.  Everytime I did it booted me off.  The tech guys where I work would fix it and it would come back.  They tried all kinds of things.  They replaced the computer on their end and took mine over by remote trying to fix this problem.

Finally they said it's coming from a site your going to watch out where your going.  Well I'm pretty careful about what I click on and I usually visit the same sites most days.  I knew WPSSU had major problems and that my computer crashed a couple of times trying to go to the home page.  So after the final time they worked on my computer and told me to watch were I was going I did not go to the WPSSU home page again and magically my problem never came back.

Now I am not saying that Brian did anything on purpose that would do this.  What I am saying is he does not know what he is doing or what the heck he has or had on that page.

Another seller had her computer crash and act up.  She ended up spending a whole day on the phone with her tech support removing files.  They couldn't do a scan like you normally could because her computer just kept crashing.  They pretty much had to do it file by file.  I will tell you she was not too happy about it.  I believe she is the one who in one of her last emails to Brian told him he had a serious problem there and he should look into it.
Hi Everyone ~

Hard to believe lyin brian is still scurrying about recruiting new members while banning those who haven't in his view been 100% supportive of his rash, half-baked ideas and deplorable lack of website expertise.  I also remember him from way back in the WP days when he gave Bric such a hard time.  He wanted everything free and if it wasn't free, decided he didn't need it.  English is not his native tongue, which in itself isn't a mark against him, it's just that he's difficult to understand even when he's in a good mood, but when he's in one of his rave and rant moods - which happens often unfortunately, it's impossible!  Back in the day, he would twist my words, or lie outright to Bric about what I had said, and then in turn do the same to me about what she had said.  We both knew this as we were in IM at the same time taking turns talking to him separately, then getting back together and comparing notes.  That man can't be trusted and I decided then to stay away from him as far as humanly possible.
[quote author=athena link=topic=7412.msg59028#msg59028 date=1183423879]
Hi Everyone ~

Hard to believe lyin brian is still scurrying about recruiting new members while banning those who haven't in his view been 100% supportive of his rash, half-baked ideas and deplorable lack of website expertise.  I also remember him from way back in the WP days when he gave Bric such a hard time.  He wanted everything free and if it wasn't free, decided he didn't need it.  English is not his native tongue, which in itself isn't a mark against him, it's just that he's difficult to understand even when he's in a good mood, but when he's in one of his rave and rant moods - which happens often unfortunately, it's impossible!  Back in the day, he would twist my words, or lie outright to Bric about what I had said, and then in turn do the same to me about what she had said.  We both knew this as we were in IM at the same time taking turns talking to him separately, then getting back together and comparing notes.  That man can't be trusted and I decided then to stay away from him as far as humanly possible.
[/quote]

athena  Smileywelcome

You rock!

I must offer a contradiction on one point however. English is his first language. And that makes his abuse of it all the more horrifying. But you are spot on with the rest of your assessment - especially your last line.
Hi athena  Smileywelcome

Quote:That man can't be trusted and I decided then to stay away from him as far as humanly possible.

Good choice. 

Quote:I must offer a contradiction on one point however. English is his first language. And that makes his abuse of it all the more horrifying.

Wow I always thought the same as athena that English was not his first language.  Your right that does make it all the more horrifying.  :blinkie:
Quote:I feel that the reason Mr B won't take your logos and stores off of his websites is because that he doesn't know HOW.

He better figure it out soon...all 5 of mine are hotlinked and I can change the picture at anytime.  :twistedevil:
Hi Sherrand, Scoop and RiverRat ~

Wow, now that's a shocker!  No wonder - he must be illiterate as well as a boorish lout.

Oh RiverRat - you warm my heart - please. . . please, I dare you!!!!!!!

Hey there, Sherrand, Scoop, RiverRat and a big  Smileywelcome athena!

Quote:He better figure it out soon...all 5 of mine are hotlinked and I can change the picture at anytime.  twistedevil

RiverRat, that would be really fun to watch. It might be the only way for Mr B to get his act together and do what people are kindly asking him to do. Obviously, many members have been very, very patient with him. Anyone else hotlinked to him? >Big Grin

[quote author=athena link=topic=7412.msg59099#msg59099 date=1183433201]
Hi Sherrand, Scoop and RiverRat ~

Wow, now that's a shocker!  No wonder - he must be illiterate as well as a boorish lout.

Oh RiverRat - you warm my heart - please. . . please, I dare you!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Think this will work?  [Image: ratpssu.jpg]

[quote author=bricabracjo link=topic=7412.msg59119#msg59119 date=1183433849]

RiverRat, that would be really fun to watch. It might be the only way for Mr B to get his act together and do what people are kindly asking him to do. Obviously, many members have been very, very patient with him. Anyone else hotlinked to him? >Big Grin

[/quote]

As a matter of fact there are a few others:

UniqueSeller - 2 banners
Platzki - 3 banners
Chiquita - 2 banners

If y'all need the specific page or the banner url, just drop me a pm and I'll give it to you.  Toothy2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16