TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: WPSSU and what it means to you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[quote author=FineThings4U link=topic=7412.msg58465#msg58465 date=1183149728]
I'm guilty by association, too, I guess.

I wish the truth would be told.  I'm patient, though.

Toothy2
[/quote]

Did somebody call my name?

Ok how would you like the truth, slow and easy or fast and furious. Lets try slow but furious, how's that for ya?

1 thing at a time and I will tell all about boinktard Brian Mr. CEO of We PiSS on U.

Here is something to chew on for Brian. Hey Brian I spoke to coder Sam, you know the one you said you gave $5,000 to and he never did anything for it. Well Brian you were lying to me and many other people about the progress of the site and boy were you way off on how much you gave him. I actually feel sorry for this guy for the way you took advantage of him.

If anyone wants to see the transcript of the conversation, just drop me a PM and I will send you a copy of it.

More to come.

truth
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=7412.msg58470#msg58470 date=1183160684]
What is WPSSU short for? We PiSS on U?
[/quote]

oh you are the great one all knowing one and can turn a name into something with true meaning in one gulp.

Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy Notworthy

Truth
[quote author=I want 1 2 link=topic=7412.msg58511#msg58511 date=1183171770]
and now this from the WTF department:

I have sent a total of three emails to Brian/April. The first one, of course, was just to find out why I was banned. It went unanswered. Guess they were just to busy deciding who was next on the chopping block.
The next two emails (one per day, for the last 2 days) were to request that all advertising, feature store listings, independent website listings, and all references to me and/or my website be removed from wpssu. Not only do they not have the decency to reply, but the references and links are still there.
I am getting steamed !! I DO NOT want anything to do with them. Maybe this is part of there plan to just really pi$$ me off. It's so childish. Maybe if I posted something on my website that they didn't want there. Maybe a huge link to this thread. It is, after all, public information. Hmmmmm..... now there's an idea !
[/quote]

Well good luck with that one.  He finally did take my logo off his site but not until after I said I would take legal action and had to deal with harassing emails from him.  He never did remove some of the other sellers logos that wanted him to.  The sellers just gave up they didn't want to deal with him anymore.

Later I found out that he had my logo and other sellers logos on another site too zoomshare.com.  I don't know if there still there or not.  I never went back to check again his darn page took forever to load.  I never contacted him about it I didn't want to deal with him again.  Who knows where else he may have had them too. 

[quote author=I want 1 2 link=topic=7412.msg58529#msg58529 date=1183172938]
OK Brian, here you go:

http://www.classickitchensandmore.com/pa...?chapter=0&id=1&zenid=cf4f4a631bceb4e5decd189a4bcbb5c1
[/quote]

I want 1 2 maybe your idea will work though.  Good job  Thumbsup
Brian... you are so special!  You got your own thread on TT!!  Thanks for responding to my inquiry on why I got banned.  Confusedarcasm1:

It's like Ray Romeo got cloned or something... {DELETE} {DELETE} {DELETE}

Yes Brian... you're just like Ray... oooooo doesn't that just piss you off???  Laughing7 Laughing7

I really hope that my logos are not on that site anymore... not that I ever got any traffic from it. 

Would one of my lovely TT friends please let me know if Ray Jr. took my logos off as I cannot even get into We Piss On You to check... Thanks!!!

Bad news Platz, you're still on there, as well as most of the other members of the banned.

Has ANYONE gotten an email from Brian & April the not-so-dynamic duo ?
[quote author=I want 1 2 link=topic=7412.msg58703#msg58703 date=1183305698]
Bad news Platz, you're still on there, as well as most of the other members of the banned.

Has ANYONE gotten an email from Brian & April the not-so-dynamic duo ?
[/quote]

Thanks I Want... this guy is a moron of catastrophic proportions!
Nope:  One day I was there, now I am banned.  I wish Brian or April would come and give us an explanation. 

Quote:I really hope that my logos are not on that site anymore... not that I ever got any traffic from it.

Bolding mine

Brian once told me I was getting 50,000+ clicks a month from the We PiSS on U website. This person is so sick he would, he even thinks he has a gold claim in BC Canada and he spends his days sifting the river for gold. Please be advised I am not making this stuff up there are a few that can verify this claim of boinktard Brian's.

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

Do any songs come to mind?

Truth
Quote:Brian once told me I was getting 50,000+ clicks a month from the We PiSS on U website.

:blinkie: :blinkie: :blinkie: :blinkie:

The average CTR (click through rate) for ads is about 0.5%--i.e. only 1 out of every 200 people who view an ad will click on it.  In order to get 50,000 clicks an ad would have to be seen 10 million times.
[quote author=scoop link=topic=7412.msg58603#msg58603 date=1183214985]

Later I found out that he had my logo and other sellers logos on another site too zoomshare.com.  I don't know if there still there or not.  I never went back to check again his darn page took forever to load.  I never contacted him about it I didn't want to deal with him again.  Who knows where else he may have had them too. 
[/quote]

scoop, would it be this one on zoom?

http://buyitwithus.zoomshare.com/0.html

If he removed all the stores that are gone you wouldn't have to scroll.  Tongue3
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16