TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: WPSSU and what it means to you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
[quote author=RiverRat link=topic=7412.msg59139#msg59139 date=1183436971]
[quote author=athena link=topic=7412.msg59099#msg59099 date=1183433201]
Hi Sherrand, Scoop and RiverRat ~

Wow, now that's a shocker!  No wonder - he must be illiterate as well as a boorish lout.

Oh RiverRat - you warm my heart - please. . . please, I dare you!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Think this will work?  [Image: ratpssu.jpg]

[quote author=bricabracjo link=topic=7412.msg59119#msg59119 date=1183433849]

RiverRat, that would be really fun to watch. It might be the only way for Mr B to get his act together and do what people are kindly asking him to do. Obviously, many members have been very, very patient with him. Anyone else hotlinked to him? >Big Grin

[/quote]

As a matter of fact there are a few others:

UniqueSeller - 2 banners
Platzski - 3 banners
Chiquita - 2 banners

If y'all need the specific page or the banner url, just drop me a pm and I'll give it to you.  Toothy2

[/quote]

2funny 2funny 2funny 2funny 2funny 2funny

Hot damn, I bet that'll be a rude awakening when he sees that, Rat!!!!
Sign10 That is just so funny! I bet you have him really nervous now!

Quote:RiverRat, that would be really fun to watch. It might be the only way for Mr B to get his act together and do what people are kindly asking him to do. Obviously, many members have been very, very patient with him. Anyone else hotlinked to him? Evil

As a matter of fact there are a few others:

UniqueSeller - 2 banners
Platzski - 3 banners
Chiquita - 2 banners

If y'all need the specific page or the banner url, just drop me a pm and I'll give it to you.  toothy2

~I saw that I Want has quite a few there too. Bet he could really have fun too! This is worth staying up late to watch  Happy1
Woohoo RiverRat ~ Thank You!  I love it! You've done us all Proud!  KUDOS!  Love7
Check this screenshot out:

Another hotlinked banner

Please note the text under it.  Happy001  Happy001  Happy001  Happy001
Oh I missed all the fun if I knew I would have stayed up.  Like Bric said that was worth staying up late for. I wonder what Brian is going to think of that.

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

River excellent idea and great job  Thumbsup Thumbsup  I'm giving you some well deserved karma.
[quote author=RiverRat link=topic=7412.msg59143#msg59143 date=1183440638]
Check this screenshot out:

Another hotlinked banner

Please note the text under it.   Happy001  Happy001  Happy001  Happy001
[/quote]

I think you should put a Wagglepop banner on one of them... he would need poo poo no no's because he'd sh*t!!!

Very nice work Rat-ski!!  :cinqo2:
~Hey, RiverRat, I choked on my first cup of coffee as I looked at that image! It's just so darn funny! You rock!  Happy001

~I agree with Platzki with the WP idea. Do you recall how he loved those blue and red colours? Plus it might finally make him sit up and listen and update his site to remove the logos and links. Its so unprofessional. How does he keep real customers on his site? Oh yeh, he doesn't.

~See, Mr B? You are finally getting real, targeted traffic!
Munky2
Way to Go RiverRAt!  You targeted the Smileybankerflame:turkey2:'s traffic straight and true!  Thumbsup

"Targeted Traffic" good one Bric  Happy001

You know, for the longest time I have been blaming my computer for not being able to access this forum... now though, after reading what's been posted and chatting with some folks, well, maybe I wasn't having the computer troubles I thought I was? And maybe, even if it was just my computer didn't like the site, it's a good thing to have happened since this looks to be a forum that's changed into something way too creepy for me to want to visit!?
Ohhhhh, I don't like sites that FORCE you to post.
Pretty soon the whole forum is filled with drive-by
post with not much info just so you stay a member.

If that were the rules here I would
have been gone a long time ago.

WP- You get deleted for posting.
WPSSU- You get deleted for not posting.

I don't get it... I don't get it at all... Dontknow

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16