TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: WPSSU and what it means to you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Wow, what a turn of events!! :blinkie:
Is this not the same April that came in and cussed
all of you out for Brian?

And now she cannot even get a hold of him?
How can you not get a hold of your own business partner?
Unless he disappeared, she should be able to get a hold of him.
He won't answer her e-mails??

I don't understand why she cannot just fork over the
$41.55 for 3 months herself?
That's not too much.
Why should she have to wait on him?
Is she as part business owner able to make any decisions
concerning the site on her own?

By the way is does WPSSU do anyway?
Is it like a discusstion board with just banners to stores?
Quote:They haven't renewed the domain name yet (expiration is 10/23/07).

They just renewed it for 2 years.
17 January Security Bulletin Wrote:MyBB PHP Code Execution and SQL Injection Vulnerabilities

Release Date:  2008-01-17

Critical:
Highly critical

Impact: Manipulation of data
Exposure of sensitive information
System access

Where: From remote

Solution Status: Vendor Patch

http://secunia.com/advisories/28509/
WePissOnU went to OAI boinktard heaven  Smileyviolin

Quote:Registered (No website)

http://whois.domaintools.com/wpssu.com

Does this mean Brian's plan to open a Wagglepop 1 Rainworx clone is dead?  Confusedtolensmiley:
Wow, talk about cross-eyed. I finally read the entire thread. I saw it for 2 years, but never cared to read it since I visited WPSSU once, and hated the colors. Reading it now, and seeing the zoomshare page brings back a lot of memories. Lots of folks I saw as friends on WP, but they all have one thing in common... Most are still running the rinky dink roulette.
It's sad that so many are lured in by a few dishonest folks, when there are real businesses that are in place to help you build your own real business. Yet, "eBay alternative" sellers are so sucked into that system that they can never return. Most of the WP stores from the zoomshare site are gone, but nearly every one looks very familiar from PSU, and the all have sig links to Plunderhere, Atomic Mall, YHB, Overnight, Auctions8, AuctionQuests, Alsoshop, the list goes on. None of these sites offer any more traffic or customers than WP. In fact, most offer far less. But they are still content in knowing they are a part of a happy, fluffy community. Even many of these site owners had their off-eBay begginings with Wagglepop.

Meanwhile, I left these so called "eBay alternatives" in 2007, and sold more today on my venues than the average seller on these sites has in 9 months. FYI: Not one sale came from eBay or Amazon either.
And, they all continue to post in their shiny forums, list the same bulklister file they moved from another Probid site where they couldn't sell the stuff either, and pick up a $1 sale here and there.

EDITED TO ADD:
I looked back at the site, and while the later color layouts weren't particularly appealing, here is the one I saw that made me RUN.  Happy001
http://web.archive.org/web/2006122418411...wpssu.com/
Hmmm, I bet you'll find a few of the former WP sellers at the link farm for the alternate of the week...

http://www.thebonz.com

Love the copyright info in the bottom right corner.  How do you enforce a copyright that you have no right to?  Icon_scratch

The owner of this link farm charges Bonanzle sellers $10 for the privilege of being included.  I sure hope Henry Winkler and the production company that owns "The Fonz" are getting their cut; but somehow I doubt it.

I could drop a dime on him, but I sort of admire him - at least he's figured out how to make some money from Bonanzle.    Happy001

It's ironic that he's making money from Bonanzle by having his own website.  He could teach the 10K or so sellers over there a thing or two.

Build your own website, promote your site, keep the proceeds of your efforts. 

Why is that so hard to learn?  Violent1

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16