TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: WPSSU and what it means to you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
I was trying to play nice. I didn't "demand" anything. I don't think I was being a bully. I even said "please".  Smile

Still he won't respond. Any other ideas?
[quote author=UniqueSeller link=topic=7412.msg58777#msg58777 date=1183372448]
We've seen thru your smoke screen and it isn't pretty .....

[/quote]

Yeah... it's like a little old lady with a  scrawny wrinkled ass giving us a big moon!!!  Bootyshake Icon_puke_l

[quote author=I want 1 2 link=topic=7412.msg58792#msg58792 date=1183385017]
I was trying to play nice. I didn't "demand" anything. I don't think I was being a bully. I even said "please".  Smile

Still he won't respond. Any other ideas?
[/quote]

I have one...but I think it's illegal even in Canada.  Happy001  Happy001  Happy001
Anybody seen Guido lately ?  Violent5  Whip2
[quote author=I want 1 2 link=topic=7412.msg58799#msg58799 date=1183386243]
[/quote]

Happy001  Happy001  Happy001  Happy001

Actually I think I have a plan.  When I have the details worked out...I'll let you know.  I'm working on it right now.  Smile
[quote author=RiverRat link=topic=7412.msg58801#msg58801 date=1183386573]
[quote author=I want 1 2 link=topic=7412.msg58799#msg58799 date=1183386243]
[/quote]

Happy001  Happy001  Happy001  Happy001

Actually I think I have a plan.  When I have the details worked out...I'll let you know.  I'm working on it right now.   Smile
[/quote]

Smile  Smile  Smile  Smile

Quote:I can't hardly believe he hasn't emailed anyone. He wouldn't stop emailing me, hell he even recruited people to email telling them he didn't know who I was.

He REALLY needs to get out of his mommy's basement more often.

Good luck everyone!

I had a hard time getting him to stop emailing me too.  Right after he banned me.  Same thing saying stuff like say "please" and I don't do anything I'm demanded to do.  Oh by the way he banned me for "Flaming" him as he called it funny thing is he "flamed" me first because I dared to say something negative about WP.   He called me a lier. 

Actually him and April gave me a warning first.  After the warning I wrote and told him to take me out of the forum and remove my logo and that's when it started.  He just kept emailing me at this point I could still post there so I posted and told him to stop emailing me and to just take me out of the forum and remove the logo.  But he still kept it up so I kept posting the same thing for him to stop.

All the other sellers were watching this happen and a few of them started posting for him to stop.   Later I found out he sent out pm's to everyone there telling them that I was lying again and that the emails I was getting were topic reply notifications. 

At that point I was banned I was wishing I could have posted one last time so I could have shown everyone that those emails did not come from the forum but from his personal email and certainly contained messages that were not topic reply notifications.  I would have posted every last one.  Also I had it set up not to receive notifications.

So maybe you guys are better off that he is not emailing you back.  Although I do understand that you would all like an explaination and would like your logos removed. 
Hi everyone, I really can't believe that this page is still running after all this time.

http://buyitwithus.zoomshare.com/0.html

Plus the gist of it is, I'm still there too after 10 or 11 months of not even being with WP. More than half the stores on that page are gone as well.
I feel that the reason Mr B won't take your logos and stores off of his websites is because that he doesn't know HOW.
Mr B, do yourself a favor and hire someone!
Quote:I feel that the reason Mr B won't take your logos and stores off of his websites is because that he doesn't know HOW.

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

Bric your probably right about that.  I know you've had your own experience with Brian.  I know a while back when we were all still at WP he asked you to work with him on a site.  You tried to tell him that certain things were not right to do but as usual he did not want to listen. 

[quote author=bricabracjo link=topic=7412.msg58812#msg58812 date=1183397079]
Hi everyone, I really can't believe that this page is still running after all this time.

http://buyitwithus.zoomshare.com/0.html

Plus the gist of it is, I'm still there too after 10 or 11 months of not even being with WP. More than half the stores on that page are gone as well.
I feel that the reason Mr B won't take your logos and stores off of his websites is because that he doesn't know HOW.
Mr B, do yourself a favor and hire someone!

[/quote]

Hi Bric,

I agree the zoomshare site should have been closed a long time ago and I told him that way back. His answer to me was he forgot his login ID and password. I think it just follows a pattern of sites that Boinktard Brian has shown us. Trial and error is his method and the only way he knows how.

Because of his past pattern I firmly believe the so called illness that Brian has is a smokescreen to allow himself the time to change to a new forum that will market the thinking that is developing from a few alternative sites. It will also allow him the time to bring a boxed software auction site to market as well that may be a part of the thinking of those other sites. The WPSSU name is tarnished beyond repair and he knows it. Watch it suffer the same fate as the zoomshare site has seen in the coming weeks and look for Brian's next mistake at that time.

By the way Bric take a good look at the WPSSU site if you have the time and tell me if it looks like something that a professional had done or does it look like a complete train wreck.

Truth
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16