TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: WPSSU and what it means to you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
April you aught to be absolutely ashamed of yourself the way you have spoken on a public board.  Anyone with a brain would know better in a business environment you do not use that kind of language to speak to people where everybody else on the internet can see exactly what type of person you are.  You aught to think what you are typing before you hit the keyboard.  Your true colors really have shown through.  You are so quick to judge people yet you cannot answer 1 simple question as to why these people were banned, what is so difficult about answering the question, they all have a right to know why they were banned.  I never heard anything so stupid in all my life about someone being banned from a board because they were not posting enough.  You can make all the stupid rules you want and ban whoever you want because it doesn't matter anymore WPSSU is nothing and will never be anything you certainly learned well from Ray you and Mr. B have followed his pattern to a T.  You didn't even have the decentsy to email people and let them know they could no longer access the board, you just go and kick people off for no reason, other than not contributing enough.  Why can't you tell these people why they were kicked off the board and banned.  You can dish it out but you can't take it you certainly have proven that.  You both have a lot to learn about running a business let alone a auction site what a joke that would be, of course all you really need to know is where the DELETE key is and BS and Lie to people, sound familiar.  Any potential WPSSU had has just hit rock bottom.  Congratulations on what you have accomplished.
April... in honor of your "oh so professional" post... here's a song for you...

April, April, April
A month named after you
They could have called you May
They might have called you June
but they didn't...

You're stuck with April.

Laughing7
  Happy001  Happy001  Happy001  Happy001

Platz, you're killin' me here !!
New page.....

I posted as a moderator on the clothing board (nothing offensive or negative) just a day before my ban.  I was participating.

Why was I banned?

[quote author=FineThings4U link=topic=7412.msg61268#msg61268 date=1184351941]
New page.....

I posted as a moderator on the clothing board (nothing offensive or negative) just a day before my ban.  I was participating.

Why was I banned?

[/quote]

Hi Fine,

Ok let me try and explain why you were banned.

#1 - First and foremost Brian is a boinktard. He doesn't and never had an original idea in his Life. Be thankfull that you are gone from that site because it was a complete waste of time to begin with.

#2 - Myself and a few others found out a few of Brian's deceptions and we called him on it. I know what he was planning to do and most of the ideas that he had were from this same group of people. The ideas and whatever changes he made at WPSSU were not Brian's. He is not a coder and the site looks like hell to begin with so there is another reason to be thankfull for that you are no longer there.

#3 - Brian is a crook. Yes that is correct he is a crook. If you remember there was an adwords campaign that I was running for the members there out of my own pocket. Brian took donations in for that program and was to forward that money to me and he never did.

#4 - Brian is a bigot. There was a member of the group mentioned above that Brian harassed in one of the threads in WPSSU. The harassment took place the night of the first group of bannings. If you were among that group you are guilty by association. I know you had nothing to do with it but Brian has a huge fear of the friends of that group and any and all TT posters.

#5 - Brian is playing both sides of the fence. I can't go into great detail at this time but I can advise you that you should be concerned when you here the word unity in the alternative to eBay selling enviorment. I have been studying what has been in the works for some time now and it involves many sites, but there are 2 sides involved and Brian is on the fence with both of them. I have watched this pan out over the last few months and I can tell you that auction site sellers need to be very carefull of the site they choose to participate in as well as the forum's they take part in.

Look for this to pan out over the next 3 months or so and be aware that it was tested recently and somebody profitted from that test. It wasn't Brian but Brian will do anything to be at the center of attention and to make a buck. April on the other hand is along for the ride and doesn't even know the half of it. If she only knew the deals her so called partner was making behind her back, well I would hate to think of what she would do because we already know from how she responded to my legal email.

I know that you are all still wondering about what the hell Brian is doing but just to let you know as a comparison basis, WP pails in comparison as to what will happen if Brian by some chance learns from what is being planned and if what is planned comes to pass without the sellers being for warned.

Truth

The Weekend We Piss On U Update For IP Challenged Ex-Piss-On-U'ers:

Friday (3 posts):
posts 1,2: popper cheerleader spams an ugly shirt
post 3: someone lies and tells her it looks great

Saturday (0 posts):
silence
Well, I will join the "TT Terrors" on this one...

I had told Brian that I will not join in blantant Elitist Social Cultism. And the new rules are worse then Koolaid vendors.

I hope that Brian sees this.

Suzanne had put WPSSU banner up at PH, when I bought PH, I asked Brian for equal time... never received an answer. And I took finally it down.

Brian and April and WPSSU are also aiding and abbetting Ziing in plagerism. Ziing has copied my Mission statement verbatim, only changing Plunderhere to ziing. Not even taking out the Make It Happen Team mentions. And provable with Alexa Wayback. And is in direct violation of WPSSU's posted rules for copyrighted material.

I'm too busy for these KaRay wannabes. Go ahead BriApril. Ban me too. Banning member for not posting, or guilt by association ...???? I won't be back anyway.

I asked why my PH mods had been banned... Brian passed the buck to April. Couldn't tell me why... Not good enough Brian. Ill or not, its still your site and Arpil admitted you were in agreement. 
Quote:Ziing has copied my Mission statement verbatim

Ziing is an interesting site.Smile They're the first site I've ever seen whose terms and conditions, privacy policy, and help pages are completely blank...not one single word on any of them...completely blank.  Happy001

This Ziing statement is interesting too: We have created this site using state of the art auction programming, server hosting, security . Since when does start of the art mean a  $200 script, no SSL certificate, insecure registration/login, and a cheap hosting account on a very overloaded GoDaddy shared server? :Smile

Back to WPSSU: they must like us.  The boinktards have "tuliptools" in their metatags Fluck ...along with 1,000-2,000 other terms...I kid you not, 1,000-2,000 keywords in their metatags:
http://whois.domaintools.com/wpssu.com  The only site I've ever seen with more keywords was the now closed Runabay/eDibz.

[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=7412.msg61560#msg61560 date=1184471229]

Friday (3 posts):

Saturday (0 posts):
silence
[/quote]

Quote:Well, I will join the "TT Terrors" on this one...

Happy001

Quote:they must like us.  The boinktards have "tuliptools" in their metatags along with 1,000-2,000 other terms...I kid you not, 1,000-2,000 keywords in their metatags:

:blinkie: 

[quote author=BellisimaJ. link=topic=7412.msg61639#msg61639 date=1184511970]
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=7412.msg61560#msg61560 date=1184471229]

Friday (3 posts):

Saturday (0 posts):
silence
[/quote]

Quote:Well, I will join the "TT Terrors" on this one...

Happy001

Quote:they must like us.  The boinktards have "tuliptools" in their metatags along with 1,000-2,000 other terms...I kid you not, 1,000-2,000 keywords in their metatags:

:blinkie:   

[/quote]

Bolding mine.

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

That is some Alexa rank for for 3 posts in 2 days.

Truth
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16