TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: WPSSU and what it means to you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Well just found this thread, sorry you all had to go through this.  It is really no great loss, he is a psychopath, you are all better off.  He is not going to get anywhere with his auction site, and even if he manages to get one up it will bomb!  He has a major superiority complex.  I know I am not the most eloquent writer, but at least you can understand what I am trying to say.  I used to have to read his posts 5-6X's to try to decipher them. Best thing anyone can do is stay away from him and his lunacy.  Happy001 Happy001
Quote:He IP banned by my count 15 members last night the 26th of june

They removed another 80 members last night.  The membership is down to 139.
Move over guys. Another one here boarding the lifeboat. Thanks Brian. I only posted in welcomes and in game threads. But because you consider me a member of the Rat Pack, guilty by association, I earned the privilege of walking the plank in your twisted mind.

I found your ego, your pontification, your constant thirst for attention exhausting. Your delusion that people are to be considered the enemy, those who don't succumb to your version of the truth; will rule your actions or I should say reactions quite disconcerting. You make friends easily with initial contact. That you have down to a science. Someday hopefully you will learn how to keep them.

Lies, temper tantrums, denial, threats or coercion will not work. They didn't in your blowup at WP, your first blowup at WPSSU nor this second round of ugliness at WPSSU occurring now. A binge of anger induced deleting mania, retaliation for a perceived wrong or annihilation of what displeases you is not the answer. Unless you are subconsciously cloning yourself as a KaRay wanabee. If that was your objective then you have succeeded beyond your wildest dreams. I am a believer.

I am so sorry to admit that you were such a letdown. To me yes but more so to others who could have only enhanced your ambitions and were willing to do so once upon a time. I'm in the lifeboat now thanks to you; but you missed the boat entirely. I hope you know how to swim.

I posted the truth about Brian here 5 months ago.  What a shame that so much rubbish is posted on forums that people believe lies and ignore the truth.
[quote author=user391 link=topic=7412.msg58392#msg58392 date=1183090042]
I posted the truth about Brian here 5 months ago.  What a shame that so much rubbish is posted on forums that people believe lies and ignore the truth.
[/quote]

We don't ignore the truth when it's posted by an established reliable source of information.
[quote author=RiverRat link=topic=7412.msg58393#msg58393 date=1183090509]
[quote author=user391 link=topic=7412.msg58392#msg58392 date=1183090042]
[/quote]

We don't ignore the truth when it's posted by an established reliable source of information.
[/quote]

It was posted by the very most reliable source of information I know.  Me.  You were attracted to Brian for no other reason than that he became insulting toward WP.
[quote author=let the truth be told link=topic=7412.msg58233#msg58233 date=1182967674]My, my, my, I can't belive i am hearing this come out of my mouth but it is long overdue:
[/quote]

I knew for a fact that it would happen.  The only question was when.
[quote author=user391 link=topic=7412.msg58396#msg58396 date=1183095941]
[quote author=let the truth be told link=topic=7412.msg58233#msg58233 date=1182967674]My, my, my, I can't believe i am hearing this come out of my mouth but it is long overdue:
[/quote]

I knew for a fact that it would happen.  The only question was when.
[/quote]

Hi loser how have you been?

So you think you knew it would happen do ya? Well for once you are right, but not completely right.

Let me enlighten you a little bit right here right now buddy boy. You have No clue what happened at WPSSU over the past few months and the only reason why you know now is because I chose for you & everybody else to know now along with a few other people. There is a far bigger issue that alternative selling sites are facing at this time then you could even imagine and it involves far more then just the WPSSU forum or WP.

Stay tuned right here if you wish to learn something.

Let me ask you a question in the mean time User. Do you agree with the quote below?

Quote:accounts that have not had posts made in over 90 days will be deleted.  You can signup again if your account has been deleted but you must keep it active by posting.

Accounts that have not had posts made in the last 60 to 90 days will be receiving an email and if we don't receive a reply within 3 days of the email they will be deleted as well.

Any new memberships must make posts within 2 weeks of signing up or they will automatically be deleted. 

If you're going away on holidays or just going to be away for awhile please let us know so we don't accidently remove your account.

Just logging in to your account is not activity enough, you must actively post in the boards.

So if you see the membership numbers drop this is why.

Thanks

Again this is a joint decision between

Brian and April

or this one?

Quote:If you're going to bash a site DO NOT do it in the sites individual promotional boards.

We've created an area just for it.

http://wpssu.com/wpssuforum/index.php?board=201.0

Anyone's posts not in this section that are found in the individual sites promotional boards will be moved to the grips section if they are a thread of their own.

If anyone replies to a non-grip thread with a grip, the grip will be deleted and the offender will be notified by the admins to post in the proper area next time.

Thanks

Brian & April

PS.  If anyone has grips about this new rule... Brian and I have talked this over and it's a joint decision.

Let me know what you think of those rules user. The info on brian will come out in time as a few and I choose to let it out but i can assure you that you will not want to miss it as it affects great many of the alternative selling venues that you may be taking part in.

That's it for now and stay tuned if you wish to learn something.

Truth
[quote author=user391 link=topic=7412.msg58395#msg58395 date=1183095676]

It was posted by the very most reliable source of information I know.  Me.  You were attracted to Brian for no other reason than that he became insulting toward WP.
[/quote]

While you may consider yourself a most reliable source of information, I do not.  Why you might ask?  Not because you are Pro-WP, but because I don't believe anyone who hides behind a sock puppet ID and only slithers out on occasion to make derogatory comments. 

Come out into the open and prove to me you are worthy of being believed.  When you do that, I'll be more than happy to eat crow.
I'm guilty by association, too, I guess.

I wish the truth would be told.  I'm patient, though.

Toothy2
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16