TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: WPSSU and what it means to you
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
Truth and RiverRat, oh wow, excellent email! And here I thought it was because he was afraid of having
un-censored hotlinked logos on his site. I'm with you on this. Your email was not spam. Unwanted, maybe, but not spam.
Kudos!

I was totally shocked tho with April's response here. (surprised? Nope) I don't think I've ever been on any forum where language was used like that. I guess Mr B can't speak for himself.  :turkey2:

Quote:Oh and by the way the banners were removed because you don't deserve free advertising you bastard.

Wow, what free advertising? Everyone knows that, that site doesn't get quality traffic.
It's really too bad tho. His site had a lot of possibilities when he first started it. He wanted so much to be better than Ray. I guess
that didn't happen for him.  :blinkie: :blinkie:
[quote author=RiverRat link=topic=7412.msg60408#msg60408 date=1183828186]
[quote author=saamis link=topic=7412.msg60377#msg60377 date=1183800913]
Truth you can just go f### yourself.  If anyone emails me they will get reported just like you did.  My email address is not a WPSSU addy and it has nothing to do with WPSSU. 

Oh and by the way the banners were removed because you don't deserve free advertising you bastard.
[/quote]

Quote:let the truth be told
Proud to be a member of the Rat Pack

Would that make you a dirty Rat Bastard?  Toothy2

[/quote]

Icon_scratch Icon_scratch Icon_scratch

ok

Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 Happy001

Truth
:popcorneaters:
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=7412.msg60432#msg60432 date=1183831851]
[/quote]

Move over Sneaky... :popcorneaters:
[quote author=sherrand link=topic=7412.msg60474#msg60474 date=1183837469]
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=7412.msg60432#msg60432 date=1183831851]
[/quote]

Move over Sneaky... :popcorneaters:
[/quote]

Hey!  Gimme some!!  Happy1

Thank you!!!
Hey I am back from a 7 day trip and missed all the good stuff.
8)

Ban Ban Ban

Welcome to the Fu##### Village of the Banned
Thefinger
[quote author=chiquita link=topic=7412.msg60495#msg60495 date=1183840020]
Hey I am back from a 7 day trip and missed all the good stuff.
8)

Ban Ban Ban

Welcome to the Fu##### Village of the Banned
Thefinger
[/quote]

It's about friggin' time... I've felt so lonely... no one has picked on me in oh, say 7 days??  I was starting to feel ignored and unloved!!  LOL

Hope you had fun on your trip!!!  Toothy10 Toothy10 Toothy10
Some statements that only a boinktard would make:

Quote:I have personally made many mistakes over a short time.

Yep.

Quote:I knew about promoting and how to do it.

nope.

Quote:I didn't know much about websites but I learned how quickly.

ok  Happy001 Happy001 Happy001 but nope again.

Quote:So in any way I can figure this out many events happened not all entirely my fault out of fairness I would say 90% is concerning the members and former members of WP and of WPSSU.

Ok so which is it? Are you 10% at fault or 90% at fault?

Quote:My actions were not good and I must admit to it and I do. However I have learned one thing that has myself looking in a 180 degree direction. Prior to my changed format at WPSSU I was not a very open minded person.

Maybe you should pull your head out of your  Bootyshake and start looking forward instead of behind you.

Quote:I have put in practice to have a open mind it was 4 days I thought this through and the I had a past TT in my live chat who I did not know who they were I did guess right. Blind luck or meant to happen one can only wonder. I already had my apology up and written on my forum. I also felt in chat I needed to apologize to that person there on the spot and I did.

Bolding mine.

Your right Brian it was meant to happen. I meant it to happen. No need to wonder anymore.  Thefinger

Truth

P.S. more to come

I will ask once every page until I get my answer.  I won't send you unwanted  Spam4

Why did I get banned?

Quote:I already had my apology up and written on my forum.

Yep, great place to put it, Brian. Since none of the banned can even SEE the forums, it really doesn't do us much good. How about getting off your ass and emailing each and every one of us to explain what posessed you to mass-ban us?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16