TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Even the Ebay haters are here on the board for some reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
[quote author=landofsmiles link=topic=4344.msg17392#msg17392 date=1152549410]
Boinktards? Ebay haters? Are either of these terms or accusations really getting people's feathers ruffled? Is everybody just becoming way too sensitive or am I missing something here?
[/quote]

Hi Bob, Wave

It bothered a person I like. I think that Amy and Bargain are quite a pair. And, I also think that they deserve kudos, not slams. Even though we may think "ebay hater" is no big deal, it certainly wasn't meant as a compliment when the term was used.
So, to answer your question, no it doesn't bother me if  someone whose opinion I don't really value anyway calls me a name such as those you mentioned. But, it bothered Amy, and I happen to think she is worth 50 of the unnamed boinktard.

Lol, besides, the hot air over there right now is enough to suffocate us all. Smile
Quote:All that is wrong with eBay is not eBay's fault... it is the government's.

Yea Bush did IT.  LOL

Seriously it is the governments fault for NOT
reining them in. I'm not for heavy regulation on industry
but ebay is the exception to that stance because of their monopolistic ways.

I guess over the years the FEDS have been hoping enough consumers
would just go somewhere else, ebay would have some competition,
and the free market balance would return with-out the government having to step in.

But I think it is WAY past time they do something to this company
other than just hope a free market balance will return.

They NEED some serious slaps on the PP if you know what I mean.
Quote:Boinktards? Ebay haters? Are either of these terms or accusations really getting people's feathers ruffled?

I doubt if either term offends anyone.  Offensive would be if you insulted their socks. :twistedevil:

:blinkie: My socks have CHEERLEADERS

Goooooooooooooo Xppman  Happy001
The cheerleaders have a pom pom in one hand and a magnifying glass in the other. Happy001

:lol14n:
:nbiteme:  Lol
I rate Jezebel's cheerleader joke a 9.5 on a scale of 10.  ;D
Laughing4

Don't make me post a pic to PROVE yall wrong NOW.  Lol

Happy001 

Geeeeeeeez. I'm confused. I thought it was MY fault if eBay sux, not the government's fault. After all, that's what the cheerleaders keep saying.  Mblah05 Mblah05 Mblah05
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13