TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: Even the Ebay haters are here on the board for some reason
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Xppman,
I "hear" what you are saying about the government.  I made my comment because sooooo many of the eBay cheerleaders blame the problems with eBay on everyone BUT eBay.  ie:  government, economy, day of the week, how the stars are aligned, etc.
The glitches, daily enhancements, terrible verification, no customer service, etc. have nothing to do with why eBay sucks.
[quote author=xppman link=topic=4344.msg17408#msg17408 date=1152565487]
:blinkie: My socks have CHEERLEADERS

Goooooooooooooo Xppman   Happy001
[/quote]
[quote author=jezebel link=topic=4344.msg17413#msg17413 date=1152569553]
The cheerleaders have a pom pom in one hand and a magnifying glass in the other. Happy001

[/quote]

Jezebel, Toooooooo funnnnnny!

Maroon alert:  CONGRATULATIONS to myself for figuring out how to get two quotes on one reply. 
Quote:Maroon alert:  CONGRATULATIONS to myself for figuring out how to get two quotes on one reply. 

;D
Quote:I made my comment because sooooo many of the eBay cheerleaders blame the problems with eBay on everyone BUT eBay.  ie:  government, economy, day of the week, how the stars are aligned, etc.

Don't forget the favorite right now: "It's summer"

I mean really...don't we all know that literally everything shuts down in the summer? People stop eating, drinking, wearing clothes, breathing. It must be true!  Snorting
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4344.msg17478#msg17478 date=1152643510]I mean really...don't we all know that literally everything shuts down in the summer? People stop eating, drinking, wearing clothes, breathing. It must be true!  Snorting
[/quote]

Ha! The reality is that ebay only has 10 good days a year, from December 15th through December 24th. And then all the buyers want it yesterday.
[quote author=landofsmiles link=topic=4344.msg17501#msg17501 date=1152659311]
[quote author=cranky_hippie link=topic=4344.msg17478#msg17478 date=1152643510]I mean really...don't we all know that literally everything shuts down in the summer? People stop eating, drinking, wearing clothes, breathing. It must be true!  Snorting
[/quote]

Ha! The reality is that ebay only has 10 good days a year, from December 15th through December 24th. And then all the buyers want it yesterday.
[/quote]

;D ;D
A sad quote:

Quote:I'd be happy if my meager contribution could get me back the $2,000.00 in debt I've incurred as I sit here trying to keep my ebay ship from sinking! I have to find a regular job now, and I'm having a hard time. Can't pay my fees, my Internet connection will be shut off in 9 days if I can't get them some money, not to mention ebay, and Vendio where my pics are hosted. I'm straining for the light at the end of the tunnel

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000173920&start=246

Smileyitit

[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=4344.msg17535#msg17535 date=1152722907]
A sad quote:

Quote:I'd be happy if my meager contribution could get me back the $2,000.00 in debt I've incurred as I sit here trying to keep my ebay ship from sinking! I have to find a regular job now, and I'm having a hard time. Can't pay my fees, my Internet connection will be shut off in 9 days if I can't get them some money, not to mention ebay, and Vendio where my pics are hosted. I'm straining for the light at the end of the tunnel

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000173920&start=246

Smileyitit

[/quote]

I know Magenta, I saw that. Really sad. Even sadder that they think it will all work out in time to save themselves. Wish those who really can't afford it would get it. Feel bad for them. Sad
$2000 in debt in ebay fees and online fees?  With no sales?  :o  idjit.    Sorry, but no sympathy.  This person obviously can't walk away from the slot machine.
[quote author=sneakymagenta link=topic=4344.msg17535#msg17535 date=1152722907]
A sad quote:

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/thread.jspa?t...2000173920&start=246 [/quote]

Deciding When It's Time To Throw in the Towel and Close Your Online Business
Not all business plans are viable, and not all online businesses will succeed...

http://community.tuliptools.com/index.ph...543.0.html
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13