TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: 308 times . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Lying Sack of Sh*t B*stards ;-)

I still chuckle, remembering that thread appearing for a couple of minutes.

Jen
[quote author=Jen link=topic=717.msg6186#msg6186 date=1134783923]
Lying Sack of Sh*t B*stards ;-)

I still chuckle, remembering that thread appearing for a couple of minutes.

Jen
[/quote]

I missed the thread.  Crybaby2
Just for you, BBH.  I don't have the rest of the thread but the pink who slapped me was kind enough to include my post so I could recognize the error of my ways and not be *bad* again.

This is a copy of your post:

Lying Sack of Sh*it B*stards 
iron_chick (998 )  View Listings | Report  Dec-13-05 11:57 PST 

eBay know officially says that they do NOT have the IP address of my
hacker.

That they NEVER had it.

That they don't record IP addresses from hacking attempts.

That they don't know why the numerous Live Help employees who
referenced the IP address of my hacker would have said that that
they had it. They're not sure what they were looking at. They must
have been confused.

Lying Sack of Sh*it B*stards
This seems like a good time for a bump.

When checking my venue upload status at AOB because nothing was getting posted to eBay, I found this:

eBay has detected that a third party may have accessed your account.  In an effort to protect your account, we have put a temporary block on bidding, selling, and the ability to send email messages to other eBay members until you create a new password through the Forgot My Password process.

It's official.  eBay hates me.

Now it's wonderful that they are looking out for my insterests  Tongue2 by blocking me from bidding, etc. . . . but wouldn't it have been just a tad bit more freakin' helpful if they'd maybe EMAILED me.  I get spam from eBay every freakin' day telling me all the great bargains I can find and reminding me to pay my bill.  *This* I'd actually like to hear from them about.

So just what is it about my account that makes it a hacker magnet?? 

(Please note that I NEVER click on the links in ANY emails purporting to be from eBay, PayPal, etc.)

Quote:It's official.  eBay hates me.

Hmmm, anyone seen Nalani lately?  My bets would be on her being the mastermind behind this evil plot.  Happy001

Quote:the links in ANY emails purporting

Do you visit auction listings on the eBay web site that contain javascript?  Smile

Quote:wouldn't it have been just a tad bit more freakin' helpful if they'd maybe EMAILED me.

yes Smile

I was looking on the T&S board to see if there were a lot of account hijackings this week and I saw this:

Quote:Help I think I may have been scanned 

Smile
A seller from the stores board wrote me just a few minutes ago.  She had the same thing happen to her tonight - password reset due to unauthorized access. 
[quote author=bargainbloodhound link=topic=717.msg13352#msg13352 date=1146547808]
I was looking on the T&S board to see if there were a lot of account hijackings this week and I saw this:

Quote:Help I think I may have been scanned 

[/quote] Tongue

It is better to be scanned, then to get the dreaded non-beep.  Tongue
[quote author=iron_chick link=topic=717.msg13353#msg13353 date=1146548186]
A seller from the stores board wrote me just a few minutes ago.  She had the same thing happen to her tonight - password reset due to unauthorized access. 
[/quote]

Maybe you offended one of the Stores board boardies--all of our password resets have come after being critical of eBay on the Stores board.  We ended last year with 12 password resets--including almost weekly resets in July/August when we were criticizing Ethical's duration changer tool.  We've never had a password reset during a period when we weren't posting on the eBay boards Smile
Well, in the last two weeks, I've had my password reset, I've been opted out of Express, and I've had my My eBay preferences reset twice. 

Somebody's been busy! 

Have I mentioned lately that I hate eBay?? 
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13