TulipTools Internet Business Owners and Online Sellers Community

Full Version: 308 times . . .
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Well, I feel special.

On the Stores Board, BBH said:
Quote:Translated: Whatever will generate revenues for eBay gets top priority, and things that eBay will not derive any extra revenues from (like for example actually helping sellers who have had someone try to hack into their account 308 in a few days without forcing the seller to get a subpoena in order to stop the hacker) get pushed on to the back burner. Smile

And he was quoted by a pink as saying:
Quote:bargainbloodhoundcollectibles posted:
"Whatever will generate revenues for eBay gets top priority, and things that eBay will not derive any extra revenues from ... get pushed on to the back burner."

I didn't even make it into a quote by a pink yet!

No news yet from law enforcement.  I'll keep you guys posted. 

Beth
Quote:I didn't even make it into a quote by a pink yet!

Don't feel bad, Colin only returned to answer BBH's post because the two of them enjoyed each other's company so much during last year's INR Process debates.  Laughing7

Quote:No news yet from law enforcement.

They're probably still waiting for eBay to respond. 
Colin's response was just more of the same carp.  I didn't feel like validating the BS by responding to him.

Do keep us posted Iron Chick!
Quote:Colin only returned to answer BBH's post because the two of them enjoyed each other's company so much during last year's INR Process debates.

:rebear4:

Quote:They're probably still waiting for eBay to respond.

Its fairly common for it to take 1-2 weeks for eBay to respond to law enforcement requests.  :Smile
Put in the context that it takes 6 months to change a line of TEXT in code  Bs, that almost seems reasonable.

OK, maybe not.
Any updates, Iron Chick?
No attempts (that I know of) since Monday.  I've checked several times to see if there has been any unauthorized activity on my account, but each time it's like pulling teeth.  So far, as best I can tell (keeping in mind that these are the folks who don't deem 308 failed log in attempts as "suspicious activity" on an account), nothing.

The wheels of justice are turning.  At least there is someone BEHIND the wheel down here, acting on my behalf. 
The wheels of justice are turning.  At least there is someone BEHIND the wheel down here, acting on my behalf.

Gen102 Gen102 Gen102
Quote:The wheels of justice are turning.  At least there is someone BEHIND the wheel down here, acting on my behalf.

Yep, its just too bad no one in San Jose bothered to help and instead you were forced to "go" to Georgia for help..  Sad
Quote:Yep, its just too bad no one in San Jose bothered to help and instead you were forced to "go" to Georgia for help..

Pretty darn pathetic if you ask me, but hey it’s ebay so what do you expect?
So sorry this is happening to you Iron .

Hope it does indeed stop for good. The good news it has for now and  I would bet that someone at feebay may have just went in and did the IP blocking thing and didn’t feel they needed to inform you of that.

You know the whole “privacy issue” thing and all. :Smile

What a bunch of dumbasps.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13